RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phoenix Wright - Boot to the Head

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I agree, this was like one of the best things ever!!!
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
HAY GUYS WATS GOIN ON IN DIS THREAD

:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
BOOT TO THE HEAD!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:40:13 PM by Stephen »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol, HEY ITS POKEMON! :D
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I remember this, it's win!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Please don't necropost, and especially with worthless posts.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
boot to thread.
also why the fuck did this even get posted in anime manga in the first place, one it's using videogame resources and two it's neither anime nor manga.