RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
D.A.S. is not funny

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Face it, you really arn't funny. You think you are just a part of this huge community, but nobody really enjoys to see your posts anymore.

and the "I SEE A PEDO" macro became old and retarded after your started posting it in places that were not relevant to it.

PS the "I AM A PEDO" thing shouldn't be posted either.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You are not an internet badass.

Nobody cares what you think, and if they do, they stop caring seconds later when something more interesting comes to mind (i.e. anything).

PS ;8

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I am a cow. This is true.

I am actually kidding.

PS :cow:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 12:02:03 AM by Charlemagne »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
EVA, you are not funny.

ps  :dog:

pss Rule 20

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
EVA, now that we aren't friends anymore, it's safe for me to say this:

You're clearly on the rag.

Feel free to re-friend me at any time. But don't go attacking one of this board's greatest members.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Feel free to re-friend me at any time. But don't go attacking one of this board's greatest members.

Arlen > D.A.S.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
and the "I SEE A PEDO" macro became old and retarded after your started posting it in places that were not relevant to it.
But posting things in places where it's irrelevant is funny. ;-; At least for me.
Don't make any comments about how it's funny only for me
Also, arl is definitely greater than DAS but... That's because he's freakin' arl. >_>

Rep:
Level 96
mr. moo only thinks it's funny because he's a pedo

evaprojectzeroone only thinks it's not funny because he's a pedo

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
;-; LIES.

EDIT: Hey, wait. I'm 13. How can I be a pedo?

Rep:
Level 98
:V

You all obviously take a post in a subforum of the sewers very seriously.

If you continue to take it seriously, nobody will take YOU seriously.

Oh and if you can't see the :V clearly, here you go.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Actually, you took our not-so-serious posts too seriously.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Face it, you really arn't funny. You think you are just a part of this huge community, but nobody really enjoys to see your posts anymore.

PS the "I AM A PEDO" thing shouldn't be posted either.
Hahahahaha, No wait, YOU aren't funny, you suck, I rule, Period.

Now go and rape some Children you Pedophile.

If you don't like it, the Buck it up, 'cause I ain't stopping =/

And Arl will always be Greater than D.A.S. you Idiot. D<

Actually, you took our not-so-serious posts too seriously.
& That's Why EVA sux.

This is a Freaking Joke Thread, & if you take it serious, then you truly need to get a Life, :V 'cause this is the Internet, you DOPE.

Spoiler for:
LOL, And Now I am no Longer 'Optimistic'

Ad for the Sake Of Animefan:

Go Crawl back from where you belong.  :flag:

~ Caro Ru Lushe
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:18:55 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I WAS ONLY AWAY FOR A MINUTE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I was away in a full day and a Prick does that  :flag:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I think he/she (I honestly don't know) just wanted to say that "You are a pedo" picture is annoying. I also think it is annoying but I don't care what happens in here anyway, since this bored isn't really needed and can be deleted at anytime.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I think he/she (I honestly don't know) just wanted to say that "You are a pedo" picture is annoying. I also think it is annoying but I don't care what happens in here anyway, since this bored isn't really needed and can be deleted at anytime.
  :flag: I mostly Disagree, I much not care of this, since it's an Entire joke, I spam with no reason at all, and that includes fixing up quotes, which I enjoy.

:-\ As Annoying as it is, I find it funny as Bio's Memes. And This is just Drama  ;8

Rep:
Level 98
Uhm, D.A.S... What do you think this whole post was about?

If you didn't catch that, it meant that this whole thread isn't to be taken seriously. Really, you're getting as bad as animefan.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:-[  :'(
You win . . .

;9 I have forgotten this is the Internet.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

Rep:
Level 96
more like

4chan

another word for rmrk

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh god, we are not 4chan. We are not some random gay people thinking we're "Anonymous" who are hackers and spend all day looking at gay pr0n and jacking off to animals touching people. Not to mention the constant memes.

And whatever else goes on. I actually have no idea.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: To tell the Truth, I have never been to 4chan, but I know they hate Lucky Star

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh god, we are not 4chan. We are not some random gay people thinking we're "Anonymous" who are hackers and spend all day looking at gay pr0n and jacking off to animals touching people. Not to mention the constant memes.

And whatever else goes on. I actually have no idea.

go dig your own grave please

[:V ]
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I can't help but to laugh at the cute pictures here.