RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Screenshots Topic.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey everyone!!!! I

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
1/5. its WAY to square, and make the ground have some moss and stuff, the walls are like perfect straight lines.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I agree with Biohazard, caves are really square, but they're alright aside from that.

To help you:

Caves are made mostly by undeground streams of water, slowly eroding away rocks and earth into randomly shaped caverns...try to think of that when mapping caves! :)

oh yeah. 6/10
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Yea, i realized that, now I know how to do caves, thanks!!!

EDIT:
My other cave, see if it

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
much much much better, i give it a 7/10. good job.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
That's really good. But I don't see the reason to put a lot of switches..ah well, thats my opinion and your business.

8/10 - Not too shabby.  :D
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Ramiro
Yea, i realized that, now I know how to do caves, thanks!!!

EDIT:
My other cave, see if it
:tinysmile:

Yea, thanks people, and yea Halo, one of the rules is if your grade wasn

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
as i already said on msn good maps i like the caves but how come alll the potholes are near the edges?

No reason, just made like that, but I can make them in the middle too, the holes are nice ppl, they "fit" in the whole map!  :lol:

That was so not funny..............

It's O.K.
Terrian doesn't seemed to be varied. 5/10

Anywho, I suppose I'll go next.
I posted this on Blasted_Redoubts project topic as an example for him.
But it's a CMS in an RM2k game. I wanna know if it looks good...

(P.S. I also did all the artwork besides the face, is it alright?)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I don't like how far apart the numbers are from each other, but it still looks like a great CMS. 8/10, as far as rm2k CMS goes.
:tinysmile:

Nice screens BLasted, the menu looks really cool too!  I give it an 8.5/10