RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chicken Nuggetz

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Yes I can T_T. Can you read more then crap you get off fortune cookies?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Was that supposed to make sense?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Then why post it? This is a clear example of you posting like an idiot. If you want to be taken seriously, don't say stupid crap like that.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Ok, and leave me alone for the love of god T_T

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
No, I'm not going to leave you alone until you quit being stupid. When the dog takes a dump in the middle of the carpet, do you just leave him alone and hope he eventually stops? No, you harass the living hell out of the dog until he shapes up. The same goes for you, kiddo.

You'll find that I don't have a very high tolerance for stupidity, especially when it's over the Internet. I know you're not actually a retard, but your foolish and pathetic posting leads people to think you are. I don't get on your case for the fun of it, I do it because it only takes an ounce more effort to improve yourself dramatically. Since you apparently do care about what other people think of you on here, it's up to you to try and fix that.

Sometimes it doesn't always fix the problem. I acted like an idiot on TabIt forums when I first joined. I've matured up since, but I still get flamed constantly. Here, when I shaped up, people started to respect me and my opinions more. The least you can do is try, dude. And once I do notice an improvement in you, I'll leave you alone.

I've gotta stop making such long posts.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I've gotta stop making such long posts.

I agree. And I've gotta start reading them.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I acted like an idiot on TabIt forums when I first joined. I've matured up since, but I still get flamed constantly. Here, when I shaped up, people started to respect me and my opinions more.

Yeah, I used to think you were a dumbass.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I always thoguht you were the kind of guy who posts at least once in a topic to express his opinion. But then you told me, you have 56k. :=
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You make it sound as if those two descriptors are contradictory. I post in some threads, but there's still some I avoid. I've got too much crap to do to worry about posting in every thread.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
ZOMG ~ sorry for leet speak, I cant wait for this to hit the world, i'de becarful that Macas dont sue you
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Morris, I speak on behalf of the rest of the forum when I say that you posting in every project thread regardless of whether or not the game's even being worked on anymore is getting pointless and annoying.