RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I visited the website the other day.  Found it interesting.  I want to play this one.  :)

There are some flaws in the English, but that can be forgiven.  I don't even know where you are from, so yeah.

The story seems like the type that appears simple at the beginning, but gets more complex as it progresses.  So I will definitely watch for the release of the demo.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
oh yeah, agh, I'm sooo sorry about that. I ment to put up totally new screenys, but I keep getting lazy >_>

I'll put some up before I release the demo, becuase then i'd be where I'm at. Also, I'l going to put aside 2~3 days before the release to get at least 1 or 2 Spell checkers, who will beta test and pretty much keep a record of all the misspellings and grammar problems.

You won't have to worry about Dialog though.

And yes, Miho is my favorite character so far as well XD

Fukai is too, hm...well, I can't decide @_@

I said this somewhere else, but since I was reading Ichigo 100% when I first started the project, and recently jsut watched the anime series last week, I'd have to say I get alot of influence from that series.

If I had to put it in perspective, Avion would be like Manaka in the sense he's the main character only, since their completly different personalities.

Miho would kindof be like Toujo, since she's always by his side but neither of them will make the first move bluntly.

Fukai would be alot like Nishino, since Avion will know his feelings painfully, but will have to chase after her since Nishino refuses him as she dosn't want to get hurt

and Sakuran would be like Satsuki since she openly loves Avion to no end always being cheerful and even admiting to the fact that Avion does like the other two girls, but she never gives up.

lol, idk if thats a good thing, but either way, Ichigo 100% rocks!!! XD

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well I offered to keep the English right, mind? (wants to beta test ;D)
And hey, I'da thought English-checkers would be credited?  That a 'no' then?

Rep:
Level 87
well then, I feel retarded, for some reason, when I was updating the credits list, something made me think you were dominic 0.0

anyways, I'll change that, lol. Beta testerds and sneglish checkers are considered enditorial work, so you'll be credited under editors ^_~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 ;) Considerig how fun it is to Read this, I am ansious to play it. Keep it up. (Or Else I pull a Fial Judgment if you go lazy again +__+)

BTW, Eve thou if it's out of topic/Place, if you wat, I ca help you on Spriting, if you want to make Avion look like the One in "The Spirit Sword of Eternity 1~" CG screenshot you posted =X (I am quite bored, so I ask D: )

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, I was lazy, Mit-mat, my secondary sprite artist wanted to make that one, so I let him do it, it's not the most satisfatory job, but meh :P

If you want though, here it is:

also, I'm glad you offered me some help, I'm not the most creative guy around, so I'm trying to get some advice, like a advisor. I talk with Seth the mapper, but he's a guy, same age, not much smarter :P Emidy is taking a break, and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit?

if you can, I'll send you what I have now uncrypted. I need alot of advice as for the story telling. Please!!! >_>

edit-

btw, I tried it myself as well after he gave me his, but then I was like, eh, it works, w/e
it's super saturated, but thats not really hard to fix. that and I'm relaly lazy >_>

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:23:30 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
waah, no reply, I'mma spam your pm box begging for help now >_>

but in all seriousness, I jsut finished the update to send over to my team. And if i may say so myself, it looks fucking SWEET!

Lets see...I've COMPLETLY re-written the intro movie. This time around, it's no longer boring and slow. What happens is it starts off with the father walking through the burning and dystroyed city of Razril, and hen Avion will run in, scared and confused as a boy. The father will confess to him in the dire times that Avion was not his child, and tells him the RUN!!!

out of no where, an eerie magician comes in and kills the father off...what happens from then on, Avion has locked the horrid memories away ever since, but the memories that are still there haunts him every so often in the form of these night mares...

anyways, the intro is alot shorter and more interesting now.

Also, before that, I'll be Featuring Sou Hu the shaman, and btw, the guardian of the Celeias Ferrum, ai, I think I've said to much, anyways, she'll pop up at the very begging, for seeing danger, and so taking out her deck of cards, she'll pull one out. there'll be four choices of cards, you can decide what she pulled.

Not settled on the cards yet, but they'll be like "Love" "Hope" "Eternity" "Secret" etc, etc.

anyways, this will turn on a switch that will slightly affect the kind of C.A.R.D.S you receive.

CARDS stand for Celestias Amoris Rememor De somnium

translated it means The Goddess of Dreams Remembers the Love of Heaven

These cards, seperated into 3 classes, A, B, and C, will have various effects, for what? good question, for the amazing Item Crafting System!!!

Baisically, C.A.R.D.S is a game in the world of Lilium, it's popular among kids, and even some adults enjoy it. What it is baisically is a form of lottery.

Each card combination of 3 different classes will give you some sort of item. It's usually quite random, but certain combos will get you some really rare stuff XD

what do these cards look like you ask?

well, heres some samples!!! Completely Randomly selected without even looking at their picutres in photobucket. theres over 900+ of these! almost a whole thousand XD

anyways, this is still an idea, but I'm going to launch this very soon.

and btw, there are seriously, alot popular characters in this collection XD

The sun guy from bobobo has a card, Kos Mos and some of her friends have cards, Ed&al has a card, Naruto, TMNT, Street fighter, Chun Li @_@

it's a great collection, credit goes to  Ahruon and Orkimides for their amazing sprite card series XD

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Cards.. that sounds a nice idea. ...and yes, I only take a few day break and found loads of messages begging for my help, haha...
Yes, you better give us a Demo, I wanna Play This +___+

I'm finding this quite interesting, specially . . . Miho +__+
Haha...yes, I completely changed Miho's personality, and Avion's reaction toward her.
Previous conversation was too lame and Avion is like a jerk! I feel like I want to punch his face. ^___^
So, I re-write the love plot.

Be careful with your choices guys, I made them as confusing as ever. (But challenging, of course) LOl
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 08:43:10 AM by emidy »

Rep:
Level 87
and THAT is why I suck at writing dialoge with women....they are confusing as HELL @_@ sry, it's too true...>_>

anyways, YIPPY!!! NEW SCREENSHOTS!@!!!

yup, to tired of all the spelling stuff, idk, maybe there are alot in these too, but don't ruin my fun :P

anyways, I've completly replaces the old screen shots with new ones. They're not tottally different, but idk, I felt like doing so.

btw, I need som einput onthe CARDS system.

good idea? bad idea? I'm going to carry through with it either way, I've igured out the story behind them, how you get them, as well as how you make the system.

it'll just be a pain to set up as it'll be alot of info to go through.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
waah, no reply, I'mma spam your pm box begging for help now >_>

D: Different Time Zones. =X About the PM, I'd have to think about it. I still have my own project and I am working at the moment solo >__>;;

Thou I could look at the dialogue. Later on Friday, would be best, since in a few hours I gotta go to college @__@ And I will work on that sprite *Crackles Hands*

Rep:
Level 87
alright then, don't worry about it, but yeah, thanks if you could make the sprite. XD

Rep:
Level 87
ok, updating the features with the C.A.R.D.S. system

(credit of the images goes to Ahruon and Orkimides)

Introducing C.A.R.D.S.!!! The TCG thats sweeping Lilium with excitement for kids and adults of all kinds!

What is C.A.R.D.S.?

Simple, Cards are uniquely engraved slates that was discovered after monsters started appearing in the world of Lilum. It is believed that these slates of compact Melcro are within all monsters that appear in Lilium. These cards have various uses and can be used to get special items.

What does it stand for?

C.A.R.D.S stand for CAmoReDeS (Ka-More-Tis)

So Where do they come from

After much research, it was found out that the material C.A.R.D.S. are made of is extremely similar to the currency, and so monster hunting and killing has become more and more popular as an profession. And so with each monster you kill, you can recover the card it drops. There are 3 different classes of Cards dependent on the worth of the Melcro that makes it, usually a stronger and more passionate soul will produce better cards.

A class being the most worth and C the least. The price range however still differ between the hundreds of variations of cards within each class.

So what do they do?

C.A.R.D.S. are surprisingly colorful and each one has an unique image engraved on them. They are popular with kids as collectibles and have become a TCG of sorts, and so value not only depends on the value of the Melcro, but also the rarity of the particular card.

Shops are set up all throughout Lilium that will accept these cards, trade, them, sell them. Other collectors also will go there to trade with others. Serious collectors will sometime offer rare and special items for particular cards they want. Be sure to talk to everyone so you can find fellow collectors.

So do they do anything special?

Only A class cards. If your ever lucky enough to find a A class card, you can go to a C.A.R.D.S. shop and buy a "Compactor" which will be a slot for cards. Normal compactors can hold a single A class card. Compactors can be worn on your wrist, rare cards will sometimes have some very positive effects that can be helpful for battle, relationships, or other special things.

However, most of these special cards are VERY hard to find, and so can usually only be obtained from trading or being bought in shops.

So how do I start collecting these cards?

Simple, just go out and kill monsters! If your weak or to lazy but have money, you can always just go to a card shop and buy some, true, shops have some very useful and rare cards, but the rarest of them all can never be bought.

now then, go out and have fun!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 10:05:18 PM by monkeydlu »

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
That's cool. =)
So, for collection only. I thought there'll be some kind of battle cards againts NPC or else, but the idea is interesting enough. I just hope you're not confused yourself by the cards system. Good luck!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
OMG

I like the Namine card.

They are so cool!!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
alright then, don't worry about it, but yeah, thanks if you could make the sprite. XD

Tell me which version you like between the Light Blue, Dark Blue or Dark Purple. (So I can finish it D: )

(yes, I sorta didn't like for some reaso the cloths he had >__>;; So I made them myself, sorry).

Rep:
Level 87
hm....a lighter version of the dark blue, like a cross, between the first and the second, so it'll match the battler sprites.

Also, Love the cloths, can you desaturated or darken the robes? their more like a tanned color than yellow, I did a bad job when I made it but didn't bother.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I PM it right to you the full sprite. (Couldn't make a lighter version of the dark blue, it would've looked sorta Green)

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Lolz, hoorah for the new stuff. I also just noticied that one of your characters (npc) has my irl name lol.

Oh gawd, i want C.A.R.D.S. Now ;_;
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
Which npc was it? XD

I name all of the NPCs in towns and stuff, other than any shop keeper or dealer, with names after people I know XD

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
William, i was kind of shocked ;____; thought that character wanted to take my life and be me. lol, i feel weird if i name them after people i know. :P
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
I don't, I name them after them becuase their similar XD

The william I know has black hair and is a semi-play boy :P

lol. I might start naming people I meet on the interwebs as well if I run out of people in real life, but not working on any new cites right now :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, now with the new sprite, guess you'd have to update  :P

Rep:
Level 87
theres a reason for the new post, it's a important update on the C.A.R.D.S. system.

lol, thanks Caro, you prevented me from double posting XD

I'll go update the first post now ^_~

anyways, heres how things work:

the card drop system will be completely based on a chance system.

After each battle, which there will never be random battles, also, the same monster even will never appear twice, after you beat it, a switch goes on and poof, never again.

Thats just to prevent train hogs tongue.gif I've set the expectancy to about 75% of all monsters should be kills for experience.

Anyways, how cards are dropped is after each call battle event, a variable event starts. Each monster will have a set of about 5 cards that it will randomly select baised on the random variable event, and whatever the variable equals, thats the card you get.

so this way, only bosses will ever drop A class cards, and thats only a 20~40% chance.

most normal A class cards can be bought. Ex.

Ranged ATK + 15, so that just means if you use Young, bow using playble character, later on in game, and you equip his compactor with that card, he'll get a small attack bonus.

There will be rarer versions of cards for similar effects, like

same effect except stronger

Special A class cards, can only be obtained from Trading, side quests, etc.

ex:

allows use of skill "ESCAPE" in battle.

or

Special Relationship Variable with a paticular character +2 (in this case it would be Miho, but I'm not telling for any others like this, gotta figure that out on your own, lol)

Next, heres some basic Databasing:

RANGED ATK+

INT +

ATK +

Special: Allows use of "ESCAPE" in battle

Special: Bonus Relationship Status With paticular girl + (Hint, the personalities of the card characters releft the females themselves)

Anyways, more to come, this is jsut the baisics for the A class ones remeber, the rest of the classes are only used for Tradding, gathering and the like. So like maybe a character will trade a

for 1 Alucards 2 Gons and a Naimi

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That sounds like a neat system  ;D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Lol, Orkimide's & Ahruon's cards seem to be very popular these days.