RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Music ive made for my game

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:55:26 AM by irock »
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I heard the first one, and it was damn nice, i liked it.

9/10!
Arlen is hot.

Thanks.. im using that for my battle music in my game  :)
Leons Vengance

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'd have to say 8/10.
Good work! It would be nice to hear some more later.  ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Battle Theme - Sounds pretty good. Obviously old-school-FF inspired, but it lacks a bit compared to those songs. It gets to be too repetitive, and there's really not enough going on with the music to keep interest. It might get annoying to have to continue listening to that over and over. Also, watch a few of your harmonies, they sound offkey.

Lydian 47 - This one was great. I couldn't find as much wrong with it as I did with the first one, but it's still very bland at this stage. I would suggest filling out the sound a bit, maybe add some quiet strings or pads in the background or something.

Bar 44 - They seem to get better and better as I listen to the next one. The only thing wrong with this is the snare you used. It's too powerful for the song, and you should use the electric snare instead of the acoustic one.

World Map 67 - ;8 This was beautiful. A bit predictable, and I don't agree with the bottle blow instrument and the jingle bells, but nevertheless you write very pretty stuff.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Take it or leave it :)

Yeah good I need this kind of feedback so I can work on it.
Leons Vengance

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
| gives the best feedback, i heard the rest of your songs, your pretty good.

Arlen is hot.