RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I have the most goddamn amazing R/E pvp build.  Srsly.  I'll send it to you privately, but you have to PROMISE not to show it to anyone else, because I don't want this to get out to a majority of people.

Can I see it? I love Ranger for PvP, it's y favorite. =) BHA is the most amazing Caster Punishing build ever, Mesmer looks like crap compared to BHA.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Sure, I'll send it in a pm later.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sure, I'll send it in a pm later.

Awesome, thanks.
Did you get to House zu Heltzer yet?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm fairly close on my Sin. Whats your name on GW?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm fairly close on my Sin. Whats your name on GW?

Jack Rex W/x 20
Mario Rex P/W 20
Lenna Stonefyre R/Mo ?
Colbertius Rex A/W ?
my mains....for now anyway, but my warrior will always be used.
PvP: Komrade Heltzer =3

Rep:
Level 85
I absolutely loved guild wars too, I just kind of overplayed it.

Guild wars had some of the best class balancing I've ever seen in a MMo.  There's pretty much a counter for anything.  It also had great a great PvP system.  Plus there was no annoying grinding for levels, you can max out very quickly with the expansion.  Most of the time in the game is spent progressing through the plot and collecting skills.

I'm hoping GW2 will live up to the original.  I played a monk, necromancer, and dervish.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I absolutely loved guild wars too, I just kind of overplayed it.

Guild wars had some of the best class balancing I've ever seen in a MMo.  There's pretty much a counter for anything.  It also had great a great PvP system.  Plus there was no annoying grinding for levels, you can max out very quickly with the expansion.  Most of the time in the game is spent progressing through the plot and collecting skills.

I'm hoping GW2 will live up to the original.  I played a monk, necromancer, and dervish.

Ditto that, man. Warrior and Monk are my hands down favorites.

I agree on GW2, they're making it too mainstream, they're removing the instances, which they should at least let you play in a private district that you can go into with party members or by your self, because I hate persistent areas...WoW was packed with idiots.
I also hope they don't remove the original Class System, it's a great system that helps remove tedious grinding...I'd be really confused if they did remove the original class system. I don't understand why they're considering adding the original core class to Gw2, they're great, I hope they don't add any sort of dumb shit classes that don't belong in Gw like Arcane Swordsman, Paladin or Templar...I could have sworn that's why we had secondary classes. >_>

Gonna edit this post to add images of my characters =)