RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trap door request. please help

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Head Go Bang
All i really need is a trapdoor character thing. I dont need it to big, just about 2x2 tiles. If someone could help ill mention you in the credits of my game. :)
If Jack The dog helped you, would you help jack the dog?
Current Projects:
 Ocean Saga 5%
Bliimys MAgic Game Arcade 80% lol

Rep:
Level 89
there are trap door pics in graphics, here, make a parrelle prosses the make 4 event pages, the first one a hero touch, (or action button), then the 2nd page the 2nd trap door pic(the 1 under the first one), and do the rest for the next 2, then the last one do a teleport.
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Jesse 015
there are trap door pics in graphics, here, make a parrelle prosses the make 4 event pages, the first one a hero touch, (or action button), then the 2nd page the 2nd trap door pic(the 1 under the first one), and do the rest for the next 2, then the last one do a teleport.

You don't have to do the pages you know..
It could also be done by "move event", then change graphic (do that 4 times, with waiting some frames)
It's a lot quicker then doing it with pages.
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 89
I think that it already comes with the program.

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Head Go Bang

I think that sound way to complicated for me cos im just a n00b. All i need is something like the the big door with the arched top just without ath arch and be able to fit into 2x2 squars so that its inline with the rest of my map. If that makes any sence.
If Jack The dog helped you, would you help jack the dog?
Current Projects:
 Ocean Saga 5%
Bliimys MAgic Game Arcade 80% lol