RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Map request

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
I dont know where to put this, but I need a 100 X 100 'Dark Forest' map in Postality Knights withen two hours. I don't know anywhere else to ask fora map request either, so please someone do this for me. Or you could use a map from one of your old games as long as its larger than 75 X 75.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
most people don't hand out maps....you usually do it yourself with maybe a good tutorial or make a game project and have someone be mapper.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I dont know where to put this, but I need a 100 X 100 'Dark Forest' map in Postality Knights withen two hours. I don't know anywhere else to ask fora map request either, so please someone do this for me. Or you could use a map from one of your old games as long as its larger than 75 X 75.

Within two hours? Not going to happen, 1000 tiles don't take two hours to make.

And this should have gone in tutorials or resources section, not new projects.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Why not make your own maps? I can make a good Dark Forest in less than 30 minutes.
I suggest you try a mapping tutorial.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I doubt anyone can make a good 100by100 map in a half hour.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh, a 100 x 100? I could make a good one in a hour and a half. But the point is, I doubt anyone is going to make you a map.

Rep:
Level 89
Eh, my head is tired, and I made a city, 5 part boat, and two parts to the forest, and I wanted someone to help and do the last map for me, just think of yourself as a mapper for my project. When I'm done, I'll post the project. I'm adding three hours.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:45:13 AM by Aus Ace Leader »
____

Rep:
Level 89
Eh, Nevermind, I did it myself. But now  its half-arse.
____