RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Baldur's gate travel Wait function?

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
I'm not good with scripting at all, so I don't know whatever it's easy or hard to do, but when I tried this script: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=27835.0 I felt a "waiting" command was missing.

For whom is not familiar with the script: There are three travel types (Walk, stage coach and teleport) but when trying out the script, all three types of travelling reached its destination at the same time (instantly).

So in short what I'd like to request is a waiting command for each travel type, or at least guide me on where to look at to do it so that I can set, for example, 8 seconds waiting for walk, 5 seconds for stage coach and 1 second to teleport, the waiting I'd like it to be on a black (fadeout?) screen.

I could do it by eventing, but that way it would set a waiting time equal to all three types but I'll eventually do that if it's a too hard request.

Again to whom is not familiar with the script: It has two configuration parts, one is the general configuration which will be the same for all the maps, the second is the map destinations which can be set differently depending on the locations and stuff.
So possibly I'd like to have the waiting command on the second part of the configuration (or be guided to where to look at to edit that very part of the script) so that Walking from dest 1 to dest 2 will have less waiting time than walking from dest 1 to dest 4.

Then again, any help you guys can give me is very appreciated, so even a wait command which will be the same for all destination would be a great help =).
Thanks in advance.