RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sentai Legends! Spriter, composer, writer needed!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
(RPG MAKER XP) Sentai Legends - Recruitment/Help needed

First of all, if you're looking for some money paying, this is the wrong place, as I'm making a fangame rather than a commercial one.

Many of you must be confused about all this. So, here is a brief explanation.

Sentai translates to "squadron". Super Sentai is a really old franchise which began time ago, in 1975, with a series called Himitsu Sentai Goranger (Secret Squadron Goranger), and which follows up to today, with Juuken Sentai Gekiranger (Beast-Fist Squadron Gekiranger) and will follow next year with Enjin Sentai Go-onger (Engine Squadron Go-onger). If some of this sounds familiar... well, the Power Rangers series is an american-ish adaptation of sentai series, beggining in 1993, when they adapted 1992 sentai series Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Dinosaur Squadron Zyuranger), changing the plot, characters and mainly everything.

I'm making a Super Sentai game, called Sentai Legends, which is meant to have a recall to all the sentai seasons (LONG game, isn't it?). Until now I was alright, but it's the time to ask you some help!

-I need a writer. I have the basic plot (which I liked a lot), but I'm no good writer.
Spoiler for:
An alien race's planet was destroyed after a war between a lot of planets in another system. So, after a lot of search, they found out Earth is the only place they can live in. So, they try to enter to Earth, by sending exploration stuff and everything, all with a peaceful will. But humans just reject them by violent means, and some of the aliens are kidnapped for some experiments. After all of this, these aliens decide to attack and invade Earth, as they find no other solution, or their race will be destroyed. Somehow, 5 people are selected to defend Earth from these invaders with a power obtained from old warriors: the Gorangers. But, they just don't know the alien's background, they just defend Earth...
-Spriter. I already made a sprite but I doubt I'll stand doing any other. Also I need the spriter to know how to sprite mechas. And a lot. Also I need some help for making animated sprites for the RTAB system. Up to three people can join, but they need to be able to know at least one of these things.
-Composer. I already have a couple of music for the game but I need some original score for the game -.- Or some adaptations of existing songs for the franchise.

It's an ongoing project, which is just beggining. I have a lot of ideas to keep the game running, but without that, I won't be able to complete the game. I already implemented a RTAB system.

Spoiler for:
Credits to Shifter for this one:

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
could help you with music.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Rep:
Level 85
I could try and come up with a little something for the story if you want.