RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Falcon's Interior Mapping Tutorials

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you are reffering to the autotile for the hard wall around. Click the paint tool and select the area outside of the place you had placed the tile. Hope that helps, if not feal free to reply, Im sure darklord will know  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Read other mapping tutorials in the database before you read this, I assume you know basics of mapping when you read this.

I think Dwarra's House Tutorial can show you what Nouman was saying.

Rep:
Level 88
i already read the other tutorials, but anyway, i solved the problem already, but thanks anyway for youre help nouman.  ;D
YOUR SIGNATURE WAS GINOURMOUS! - RMRK Sig Police

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmmm i like it. i find not enough people have full interiors, i find theyre usually too empty.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
great tut as always darklord... may everyone make their maps as good or better than yours.. =P
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
nice job this tutotial really gives me ideas
thanks dude you rock! ;)

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

What's wrong with this picture??
Spoiler for:
The window looks into the other person's room!!! ZOMG!  ::)

Rep:
Level 91
No. What's missing is an old man looking through the window while a woman is sleeping in the bed ;)

But yeah, I've known about that for a while, Joymason brought that up in the dubealex topic.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Question: (No flaming) What do I do to access the 'auto-tile' function that you used to create the walls in this tutorial?
 ???
~Crow

Rep:
Level 91
Reading this, I am assuming you know the basics of mapping, if you don't then other tutorials may help you.

Read another tutorial, and don't ask begginer questions here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Oooooh, My apologies. Thats what I get for doing this at 1:30am  ;D

~Crow

Rep:
Level 91
Don't worry about it :P

Rep:
Level 88
I used this tut and combined the two things, using the basic outline of the shop, I added a inn in. I used a 60x50 map and the Castle Town In and made a quick three room area. (Its basic shape is a upside down castle)

It sucks... !I just noticed! Why didn't I think of it before!! I make stairs!! DOH!!! CRAP!!!

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
sry if this is necro-posting, 'cuz that is not what I wanted, but I just want to say how much that tut ROX! The final shop looks so cool and amazing, I wouldn't have thought it possible. But then again, I suck at mapping... :P ::)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!