RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Back, to my suprise

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Although you all probably expected it, I'm back. I know that I didn't expect it.

The reason I'm back, are the improvements to the RPG Maker section.

List of crap I'm posting in
ALL
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:10:50 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'd say Halo owes me some money or something. Did I call it or what?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
Only going to say

LOLOLLOOLOLOOLOOL TOLD YOU YOU'D BE BACK
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Keep in mind that I'm only back in the Rpg Maker section, and announcements. (and this thread)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   FAIL

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't post much in the rpg maker sections but I'll probably end up talking to you on AIM or something. anyway, wb have fun you know the deal.

Rep:
Level 102
Thanks Zypher.

I'm pretty surprised I wasn't flamed the way I took off.  8)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
LOL

And

I'd say Halo owes me some money or something. Did I call it or what?

lol wot? I said from the beginning he'd be back. You must have me confused with someone else.  :lol:

EDIT: Also, less than 2 weeks before he starts posting regularly in other non-RPG maker sections.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Good ol' Halo!

Good ol' my IP being banned from editing the RMRK wiki. O_o

EDIT: I'll admit, spam is where most of my posts are in. But, it ate away my time.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:13:33 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Welcome back!
Good to see you!

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Welcome back, I don't really know you?  Oh well, welcome back anyway. :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

lol wot? I said from the beginning he'd be back. You must have me confused with someone else.  :lol:

EDIT: Also, less than 2 weeks before he starts posting regularly in other non-RPG maker sections.

My wager was that by the end of the month, he'd be posting again.

Rep:
Level 88
The reason I'm back, are the improvements to the RPG Maker section. I left these forums because it wasn't mainly about RPG Maker, and most of the moderators didn't use RPG Maker. Since Nouman and Zeriab are moderators now, my reason for leaving has been resolved. I feel there will be more attention in the RPG Maker sections.

Since I'm returning for RPG Maker, I will only post in the RPG Maker section, and announcements. (and this topic) So, those who don't use RPG Maker, won't have to deal with me.

That's what's kept me from leaving. A few small things have happened that have improved this forum already, time to give it another chance. And er... what are you apologising for? lol

Oh and welcome back. :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
And er... what are you apologising for? lol
Perhaps this? =o

Spoiler for Emorant:
One thing that I’ve noticed is that we have some members here who don’t really belong. Holkeye is a good example. Why is Holkeye here, you ask? Holkeye is one of Silverline’s IRC buddies from a music composing channel or something. Holkeye came here for music purposes! Who’s the person that dragged him here? Our very own Silverline! An administrator site is bringing members to an RPG Maker forum when he knows that he isn’t going to use this rare program of RPG Maker. This isn’t much of a surprise, is it? Holkeye acts like he knows everything, but he really doesn’t. It’s a shame how he gets so much respect because of him being an administrator’s partner.

Did I mention Silverline yet? Silverline apparently thinks of me as his most hated member, going by a thread in extra access. I never did anything bad to him. It appears that he hates me because I’m Christian since he thinks anyone with a religion is retarded. I honestly don’t see why anyone actually likes Silverline. Alls he does is sit on his computer composing mediocre music. For the past few months I’ve been trying to get on his good side. I’ve actually been trying to get on everyone’s good side. I don’t exactly see why.

And there’s everyone’s favorite eleven year old! It’s Nightwolf! Cut the shit. He’s just like every other kid out there. He’s immature, he spams, and his posts are pretty shitty. I think everyone fell in love with him when he posted his picture. Then some of out gayer members began to like him. This soon spread to almost everyone. Is this true? It’s the only logical explanation I could think of. Once again, cut the shit. Why do you love an eleven year old child? Alls he does is spam and act like he's better than everyone else.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

My wager was that by the end of the month, he'd be posting again.

Yeah, me and djang were talking about it, and I looked in the logs. Apparently I was getting confused on our wagers with Fu and Irock. :)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
He's apologising for expressing himself? Perhaps. =o

Yeah, me and djang were talking about it, and I looked in the logs. Apparently I was getting confused on our wagers with Fu and Irock. :)

^^

Rep:
Level 102
I knew someone would check the logs and see that I still came to the forums.

It was all RPG Maker business for Chaos Project. :police:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
okay serious talk.

Although you all probably expected it, I'm back. I know that I didn't expect it.

The reason I'm back, are the improvements to the RPG Maker section. I left these forums because it wasn't mainly about RPG Maker, and most of the moderators didn't use RPG Maker. Since Nouman and Zeriab are moderators now, my reason for leaving has been resolved. I feel there will be more attention in the RPG Maker sections.

Since I'm returning for RPG Maker, I will only post in the RPG Maker section, and announcements. (and this topic) So, those who don't use RPG Maker, won't have to deal with me.

I apologize to those of you I insulted in my leaving topic. I really didn't mean it.

I expect massive flameing now. :o

Your whole paragraph is wrong exept the last part about flaming. Be prapered.

1. I expected you to be back, you don't have a life. If you didn't know that, check the "irockman1 sucks" encyclopedia, it's so knowledgable, it's sold for free!!!!1111one

2. The Rpg sections have made no improvements at all, expet 2 new mods and an addon pack. My dear idiot, pray tell me what else has happened and thy shalt stop fucking your ass.

3. Your problems had not resolved. Let's take a flashback, memory loss boy.

1. RPG
2. HOLKEYE
3. SILVERLINE
4. NIGHTWOLF (MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Holkeye=not solved
silverline=not solved
nightwolf= solved ofcourse :V not solved.

So err, you shouldn't come back. And, you did mean everything you said when you left because you are a jerk.

4. Stick to the rpg sections, i say don't even go to announcements. I say don't even be on this forum.

The forum doesn't need idiots like you.
Welcome back.
Have a good day, but i advise you to fuck off of here.

edit: also, you told the forums don't have only rpg, they got other sections too. Pray tell me then why do you post in the spam and forum games of chaos project. if you want to save your ass from ownage then stop posting there too.

Ain' ai right?

edit 2: <OLOLOALOL!@)#()@Q&$*(_@#&
Thought you'd post in anomynous and no one would find out?

Wrong idiot. wrong.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:18:30 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Laugh my fucking ass off.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
* Laughs ataraxy's ass of *
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
LOOOOOOOOL NIGHTWOLF <3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm late, but :welcome: BACK! Must be the whole RMRK+Advanced stuff that's bringing people back.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well I guess it's never too late...welcome back. I've been trying to help people now but it's kinda hard work *note sarcasm*  ;8

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
haha rocko, thought everyone would hate you huh? Well, you were wrong.

Not everyone.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WELCOME BACK
...to hell
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:28:31 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun