RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Downloaded HUD thing

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
So i downloaded a new HUD system, and whenever i go in, theres a white square around the arrow during combat and such, just wondering how you get rid of it. ;9

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
When you imported it from the folder, did you make the area around the icon transparent?

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
How? I went into Resource Manager, went into My Pictures and imported the thing and it just imported it with no options.....  :-\

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Really? What kind of resource is it? I thought you were talking abaout Windowskins, but I thought all resources came with an option menu except for sound... I don't know why it wouldn't show up.

Rep:
Level 88
>.> can you send the code? Perhaps our problem lies there somewhere
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The only known thing I know, as a noob, is that it has to be a certain file type. Like PNG will work. I don't think BMP worked.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Making Warrior's Path RPG [5%]
U have to have Photoshop or GIMP, make a render of the item, Select, inverse, then Edit>Copy.

Open a new image (Transparent background.(The size of the Image will be the size of the clipboard))

And paste. Then save as a PNG.

;8
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 10:47:01 PM by Ichigo »