RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone using RPG Maker 3 or planning on using rm4?

I put my penis in cantaloupes.
Rep:
Level 75
my nay-nay bay-bay KAE KAE MY LAE DAE!!
I'm getting rm3 sometime this month. anyone using it? I might be able to put my games on the net if anyone want to play it too

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Isn't that for the ps2 or something? How would you get that on the net?

Rep:
Level 75
my brother gave me a ps2 emulator. i can't wait to get started! its tight!

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
rm3? never heared of it...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 75
RPG Maker 3 is like FInal Fantasy 10. Its awesome! check it out http://www.rpgmpavilion.com/

and

http://agetec.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=96

Also there are videos of gamplay and editing on youtube just search

Rep:
Level 84
How are people able to play rm3 games?

http://www.rpgmpavilion.com/index.php?page=rpgm3games

Do we need to buy the program too?

Rep:
Level 83
If it is on an emulator.....well we all know there are ways of getting the iso for it.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
I never really cared for the "cheap" 3D graphics that RM3 seems to have. At least from what I saw on the video.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 84
If it is on an emulator.....well we all know there are ways of getting the iso for it.

So what do i need to DL to play any RM3 game? I would like to try it...

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
PS2 emulator. I would say a name, but I'm not sure if it would be considered pirating

Rep:
Level 84
just let me know, something free that actually can be used ;D pm me then...

Rep:
Level 83
PS2 emulator. I would say a name, but I'm not sure if it would be considered pirating
Its not illegal to have a ps2 emulator. Its 'illegal' to download roms and shit for it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sweet, another shitty program where amateurs can make games that look like burn victims, and the players can listen to "deet-deet-deet-deet-deet" while boring text scrolls by.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5ci_4VY7g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5ci_4VY7g</a>

This is the worst thing.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That's one of the ones that I watched, too. It literally makes the sound that I transcribed.

Rep:
Level 84
It' funny the way everything is about touching!
And yeh, the message noise it's annoying xD
(but it seems like some cool 3D stuff can already be done there...)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Every game looks like the same garbage.

There's nothing cool about it.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Any RPG Maker where you cant import custom stuff will most definietely suck

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
that bob game... was kinda funny at the start... i can't tell if they like the maker or are doing it cos they hate it...

and anyone else think the balloon ride was kinda like the 1st spyro game?  :o

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Every game looks like the same garbage.

There's nothing cool about it.
What Irock said.

Rep:
Level 94
Nude desktop + PS2 Emulator running RPG Maker 3 = asking for trolls.

Rep:
Level 75
does that mean its bad? should i delete the post?

Rep:
Level 94
You should probably not have bare breasts in the RM forums. Just sayin'.