RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battlefield: Bad Company (The most awesome game evar)

Rep:
Level 88
I really don't know much about it, but from the trailer... I want it.

http://www.gamespot.com/video/935086/6192918/battlefield-bad-company-official-trailer-2

It's like Call of Duty meets rednecks. :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It sucks, the online is horrible and repetitive. The graphics and story are subpar, I dont even remember the music. The destructive environment is kinda cool, but YOU CANT SHOOT THROUGH SOME FENCES WHAT THE FUCK and houses never collapse even when they have no walls and you have caused the second floor to explode. The aiming is wonky and you will only use one gun. Oh and none of the guns are identifiable, so you try to shoot someone with this awesome looking machine gun just to find out its a dicksucking shotgun.

Rep:
Level 88
Well. Wonder how it got an 8 out of 10... :-\ Doesn't sound as good by what you say. I just thought the trailer was funny.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Well. Wonder how it got an 8 out of 10... :-\ Doesn't sound as good by what you say. I just thought the trailer was funny.

Dont ever trust reviews, they gave psychonauts a 3 out of 10 and kung fu panda an 8/10

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Dont ever trust reviews, they gave psychonauts a 3 out of 10 and kung fu panda an 8/10

LOL, gamespot gave Twilight princess like 8.5/10. They also gave R-Racing Evolution a mediocre rating, I loved the game.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

LOL, gamespot gave Twilight princess like 8.5/10. They also gave R-Racing Evolution a mediocre rating, I loved the game.
Psychonauts was like supposed to be 9/10 or more. :mad:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89

Psychonauts was like supposed to be 9/10 or more. :mad:
Gametrailers is a better site.