RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fade Pictures?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm a experianced RM2k user who just recently switched over to XP. As I began making my game, I noticed that the Erase Screen/Show Screen isn't in the event menu anymore. I used to use this when I wanted to fade in images and such, but now I can't find it. Has it been moved somewhere else, or must I use some other means to do this?

I've also attempted to fade out a BGM, and it doesn't work either. Maybe something is wrong with my program.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Make sure you check all 3 event tabs

I was wrong, the BGM does fade. Also, I have looked at all three event tabs and have not found such a command.

I saw in another game pictures being faded out, so I know it can be done. If someone could just share the info I'd be happy. :)

You just answered your own question. he he.
Look for 'SHOW PICTURE, ERASE PICTER, MOVE PICTURE.'

I think it's on tab 2.

Yes, and that shows the image, but it doesn't do what I'm trying to say. It just shows up immediantly. How do I get it so that it fades in instead of just appearing out of nowehere?