RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Any golf game ever made. The only golf game i ever came close to liking was that stupid mini-game in wii sports.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Any golf game ever made. The only golf game i ever came close to liking was that stupid mini-game in wii sports.

Wii Sports Golf is very fun.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
worst game i hated zone of the enders although the melee was cool it was a dry game....

*holds up flame shield*

also hated monsters inc dodge ball game horrible... :P

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Summoner 2 for the ps2

Rep:
Level 86
Summone... I agree with HolyQ... that game was horrid.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
LoL Where is Waldo is pretty bad. On The Nes, you can't even tell who the fuck is waldo, and what is lava.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Im not of high quality,more of A odd quality.
Nightcaster for the xbox
the game isnt hard, Its so frigon long its boring

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Dawn of Mana.

Well, maybe not that bad, but it fails.

THE CAMERA!! >_>

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
ninety nine nights xbox 360

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Thats so raven the video game.
(Only played because my cousin was crying about dieing before anyone ask)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
racing simulation 3

TARMAC!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Definitely the old castlevania games, I dont know how they were good.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Cossacks: European Wars.

Great depth, I just got owned up the ass.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
my list grows

bladestorm

angel online

Rep:
Level 86
As surprisingly as it may sound my 2nd worst console game is NFS: Pro Street for PS2.
It is such an underdeveloped piece of circle thingy that it makes me puke. Now I know that it's a port to the PS2 from the Next-Gen consoles but goddamn the developers didn't give a single damn about even TRYING to make it good. The ugly colors and awesomly low frames per second makes me want to throw up.
But the VERY worst game of all time has GOT to be Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly.
It's horrible!
Low frame rate, 5 minutes loading times, buggy graphics, buggy controls, buggy levels, slow controls, hard controls, buggy sounds too!
And it's story is about a villain named Ripto has returned(How? I dunno. We saw him fall into lava in the second game and burn to death and now he is just back. SO are his 2 bodyguards whom we ALSO very very killed in the 2nd game).
Just lame.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
As surprisingly as it may sound my 2nd worst console game is NFS: Pro Street for PS2.
It is such an underdeveloped piece of circle thingy that it makes me puke. Now I know that it's a port to the PS2 from the Next-Gen consoles but goddamn the developers didn't give a single damn about even TRYING to make it good. The ugly colors and awesomly low frames per second makes me want to throw up.
But the VERY worst game of all time has GOT to be Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly.
It's horrible!
Low frame rate, 5 minutes loading times, buggy graphics, buggy controls, buggy levels, slow controls, hard controls, buggy sounds too!
And it's story is about a villain named Ripto has returned(How? I dunno. We saw him fall into lava in the second game and burn to death and now he is just back. SO are his 2 bodyguards whom we ALSO very very killed in the 2nd game).
Just lame.

i second that, i always think that the need for speed have always been under developed

Rep:
Level 86
My new least favorite game is the star wars rip off of Age of empires 2, star wars galatic battlegrounds.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Worst game....
If I'm not wrong, the title is...Ar tonelico. That's the woooooorst game I ever played!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
My new least favorite game is the star wars rip off of Age of empires 2, star wars galatic battlegrounds.
That wasn't a BAD game, persay...
Well, I mean, saying it's bad due to the graphical quality and the mechanics would be calling Age of Kings bad to, which would be- to most- false. But, I agree in that it's the exact same game with different units and buildings.