RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Apocalypse [RESTARTED] Demo v1 out!

Rep:
Level 87
alrighty, and the other one you have to find or recover somehow?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Update!

DEMO!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
which rmxp version are you using? im sad to say but i use the PK Knights version cuz i dont wanna pay $60 plus i cant find anywhere where i can buy a license

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Same here... ;9
And over here in England we don't have Dollars so how can I pay? :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think you pay but the sound would change (60 US Dollars are about 100-120 Australian Dollars)

Anyway, this looks awesome, I'll try and download the demo when I get some space ><"

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yay!!

The sooner it gets tested the sooner I can see how crap everyone thinks it is :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It doesn't look that crap to me =]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 :tpg: Thanks :tpg:

Btw the screenies aren't all up-to-date... so i'll update them very soon

And also... do you think I should divide it into chapters like some of the other games i've seen lately on the forum?

[EDIT]
Screenies updated! + Everything is 'spoilerized' to keep things tidy

[EDIT 2]
I almost forgot... on one of the maps, I haven't got a battleback tp go with the area... i think there are a few other things missing but not too big...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:47:07 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Le feedback peoples?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Everything is great, except for the character faces. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but they look too different from each other... one is up-close, one is enlarged and one is somewhere in the middle.

But I love it.  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Lol, i'll try and get some new faces, thanks for the reply too, this topic doesn't getmuch publicity :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'd like to see some screenshots of the mapping. That's always a pull for me.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
im not a big fan of the default battle system for xp but.

the battlers are great, edit by blizzard i think their from nakamuras site any way its just that the monster dont fit when your using those two battlers

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I know :-\
I'll try and find some new monsters to fit with the characters more :-\

I havent seen this game in ages... time to dust off the cobwebs and start work again 8)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.