RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sunken Oculus recruitment topic. [CLOSED]

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

This is a recruitment topic for Sunken Oculus, a pirate themed RMVX project that aims to become the first (or one of the first) full pirate-themed game ever. We also aim to provide RPG gamers and makers alike the thrill of playing their ever-favourite genre : the RPG.

Position : Mapper/Eventer/Spriter
Job Description:

Mapper
In a nutshell, mapping the maps of the game and coming up with ideas for dungeons and their interactions (switches and such).
Also deals with a little bit of map-related eventing.

Eventer
Deals with eventing the overall events in the game, creating simple interactions and perhaps - minigames.

Spriter
From creating small edits of the sprites to making full - sprites from scratch.

Are you interested in making a pirate game in RMVX?

Show Choices: Yes, No
If Yes

Well, then post here or just PM me for more details! Yay!
Noobs are welcome, training will be provided. Spaces for recruits are limited. PM me for details.

If No
See you!

tEH Team
Levent
Redwyn :lol:
MSVHazard
MinChan

RECRUITMENT CLOSED
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 01:10:51 PM by Levent »
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Cool! Sounds mega mega fun! I'd like to help with eventing! ;D Maybe mapping too, but not so much...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 87
Arrrr! Me be a hornay monkeh who would like to practice his skillz on teh VX sprites!

Me want to try to help o-o

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Yay!
Redwyn recruited~*CHA-CHING*

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
So I'm not recruited? Oh well, I guess I'll find somewhere else :P
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
So I'm not recruited? Oh well, I guess I'll find somewhere else :P
Oh sorry I thought I sent you a PM.
*Sent you a PM*