RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arc of Unbalance (Rough Demo released)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
When I get back from school i'll touch up the demo a bit and release it.

That scene with the person in bed is a cchurch by the way.  ;)

Ahh, so they moved the bed to a church?  :o

Well sorry I can't play the demo, my notebook is currently being repaired.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with 4 projects. Christmas, and Ice Storm, about 10 quizzes/tests, making up old work, Extra Credit, and some other Personal problem  ::)

I'm redoing the first part of the intro right now. The part where you see the same map 3 different times in different perspectives. That seems to be the worst part of the whole game. Then i'm going to change the church scene a little bit and then work on the next part of the game.

I'm also thinking of different ways to tell the story and make it better. It might seem kind of bland but the original concept was so complex I couldn't grasp the whole idea of it.

I'm trying to make the story very complex and use a lot of plt twists but it doesn't seem to be working out like I planned. When my personal friends played the demo they had no idea what the story could be about because it was confusing and thats what I was going for but everyone here thinks it's kind of boring... So I don't know...

Hopefully the next part of th eintro will change your minds. This should be very interesting.

Ah well. I would love some feed back about the game =/ Not many people have commented on it and I do in fact need soe criticism. I want to know whats bad about it and what I should fix so it would be great if someone could play it and find every bad aspect of the game xp

Rep:
Level 88
Looks good.

Downloading demo.

Click the pic!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
When is the next demo coming?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
I've decided to start working a bit more serious on this project now.

This week alone I'm planning to finish the remake of that first day dream.

BUT. I need some help.

I need to know if anyone has some good "Fog" for a burning town. Ranging anywhere from Smoke to burning ashes flying everywhere, I just need something to spice up the map. I'm hoping next week I can focus on redoing some dialouges and MABY implementing an AMS. I just need to find a good one and need to see if it fits my game. I really want an easy one to use because I didn't want to have to resort to going back and reading EVERY dialouge and redoing them with faces and the Narrator ones with whatever I choose but ya, that'll be the hardest/most boring part. Then after that I'm going to continue the intro, in fact I'll probably be doing that whenever I get bored. But ya.

I'm thinking the initial release will be the first day of March. That is my current due date for the intro to be completed. It takes a long time because of the stupid AMS I should have gotten a long time ago and some fog resources I have yet to find. Also I need to test around and figure out how to do some cool effecs with my Bad Eventing abilities >.> heh.

Heres what I am looking for in the AMS.

- Face Graphics (Thats if you hate what I am doing now. (Ex: Cloud:)
- Out of Box text (Text that the Narrator says that doesn't deserve to be included in a box)
- Timed messages (V)
(If I am wanting to do a message were you don't have to press space. Like in a battle cut-scene)