RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best FPS you've ever played?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I didn't know GRAW was that either, but I agree. Ghost Recon is probably the closest to perfect a tactical FPS can get. I haven't played the second AW yet though.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
never played either  :lol:

BUT

Im finally getting HL2 on friday.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I hear that the Xbox version of HL2 is horrible. The PC one is amazing though.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Really? IGN said it was alright...

Yeah, I heard. Too bad I dont hear of many people playing Deathmatch. I suppose I could get Gmod...

Can you use Gmod in Deathmatch?

HM.

How is Counterstrike? I know there are more idiots on it than Runescape, but how is it gameplay-wise?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
HL is half life? Correct?

God, Gunz is taking for ever to update, but I think it's done. Nope, almost. 99.91%, but moving very fast.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
lol gunz was fun for a little bit untill my friends got mad that we i was killing them through lag ;8
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hear that the Xbox version of HL2 is horrible. The PC one is amazing though.
I've played both, and both have advantages and disadvantages, depending on what your comp is like.  If you have an old, outdated comp, get hl2 for xbox, it is a great game, but you don't get DM, and you don't get near as many cheats.  But if you also wouldn't get any lag like you would on your computer.  If you have a good computer, get the game of the year edition, with Hl1, Hl1DM, HL2, HL2DM, CS and then you can download GMOD too, and thats hella fun.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
UT2003 and the first outing of Call of Duty (Mutiplayer Pavlov)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
UT2K3 Rocks, I rule at CTF and invasion.

I can win a whole CTF by myself. (and have, my other teams were getting killed so badly.)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
AA is actually a good game for those who like GRAW 2. AA is not a super fast, unrealistic game like CS:S. AA is a modern, slow paced, tactial shooter. I doesn't get more real than AA.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I change my awsner. Rainbow Six Vegas. :D Or atleast I add that there.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
AA is actually a good game for those who like GRAW 2. AA is not a super fast, unrealistic game like CS:S. AA is a modern, slow paced, tactial shooter. I doesn't get more real than AA.

I hate super slow and real games.

That's why I stick with Gunz and UT.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Gunz is a nice game but it keep smashing my keyboard when I play!