RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
mwahahah testers come [old, and game lost due to crash ;-; ]

Rep:
Level 88
YES THE TACTIC BATTLE STYSTEM by events only is compleat . MWAHAHAHAHa.
*ahme* no there is a few things you will notice.
there are 2 heros and 1 monster and there their starting possitions remaind the same. But find bugs I dare you ^_^ if you need help with something just read the notepad that will be ziped in with the game.

testers must have msn or aim, so I can send them through a messenger. I wish for feed back...

(do not tell me the following because I know)
1. the monster isn't smart in moving.
2. the caracters and monster should be random in their starting location
3. it should take me back to the map ((it would if there was a map to take you to. if I had a map for after the battle, it would only need a teleport.))

^_^ post here if yoru applying so I know. OH I used rpg maker XP so apply today.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:04:05 AM by kathis »
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Yeah I'd like ta test...

hmm... i'll add my Messengers to profile shortly..

the game was brilliant, had a few kinks in it that i saw but kathis fixed it right when i told em... ^^
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 02:18:45 AM by feildmaster »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
** has send him the game and everything but need to post something here so he doesn't get in trouble for double post. besides I should have said he was accpeted in the testing projected anyway so my bad.**
Project

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I wanna apply! I have MSN!

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Alright just click this link and u can get the file to his tactics game "instantly"...

http://www.feildmaster.com/Tactics_battle_test.zip

have fun.

Controls
- Move with arrows
- Press Shift for actions
- Thats bout it
^^ Have fun.

Forgot this one had a slight glitch still... will upload newer one...
- Fights already dead characters... -_-
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 04:02:38 PM by feildmaster »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
All right recommendations.

Spell check
Damage number over targets head

Something seems wrong with the pattern of attack from the enemy...it's far too easy.

I also recommend putting the enemy bar at the top rather than the bottom.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Giuve me a screen shot so I know that you didn't steal it off of a site.

Rep:
Level 88
Screen shot wouldn't prove anything since it is not encrypted but you can check my notes

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10281.msg130951.html#msg130951

I posted that as I was making it. No longer have the game system crashed a while back and got a new system about 11 months are you posted that. 
Project