RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Char Sprite Request SAINT SEIYA (Caballeros du zodiaque, Knights of the Zodiac)

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
my friend told me about this show Saint Seiya (Japanese Title) also known as Knights of the Zodiac in the U.S.  This show is pretty sick and i wanted to create a game based on that show... there were also like 3 movies... if you need i can post pics of the characters but i really want to get a project started for this game... i have a couple programs such as face editor and sprite generator but i need help making sprites for the game...  If anyone like LOS or anyone else in here can help... all assistance will be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance

THIS IS THE, I GUESS, EXTENDED INTRO TO THE ENGLISH VERSION (KNIGHTS OF THE ZODIAC), OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... but the characters are pretty much all shown in it... also you could google  mythologie 1.3 for some ideas for sprites, moves or battler animations ( its a mugen game with the saint seiya characters )... anyone willing to help? I also want to change the title menu BG if anyone could help with instructions or anything with that.... i am currently messing around with RMXP, i also downloaded gimp to edit sprites but... its kinda hard or too time consuming... any help with sprites or other programs better than what i have would be appreciated

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 07:21:36 PM by applejax »

I just Got some basic front view sprites of pretty much every saint seiya character on one sheet if this helps for any kind of sprite development... Again, like in all my previous posts... all assistance is appreciated. 

I found this on "http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/massive_multiplayer_online.137/372740.saint_seiya_ao.html" (POSTED BY -Ikki-)