RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
change map's encounter list

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
How can I  with some script lines ,to use them in command events

RMRK Junior
How can I  with some script lines ,to use them in command events

i remember that this existed, i looked for it when creating my script that changue the enemy rate, not the groups, existed some advanced script for that funciont, but i dont get where

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'll give you a massive hint. The encounter list for each map is an array held within RPG::Map. You would just have to change that according to your needs.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK Junior
I'll give you a massive hint. The encounter list for each map is an array held within RPG::Map. You would just have to change that according to your needs.

But that array is a non permanent data, like game system, no? and then changue will be lost when saved and exit.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Game_System is saved in the saving methods, so we could either store the needed data in Game_System or manually save it ourselves by aliasing the saving methods.

RMRK Junior
Game_System is saved in the saving methods, so we could either store the needed data in Game_System or manually save it ourselves by aliasing the saving methods.

thats the idea

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Well, I'm on a bit of a scripting break, and XP is not my forte, so I'll let you take the rest now that I've given you the gist.
It probably shouldn't be too hard.

Rep:
Level 82
If you still need this, I'll have a script up that should let you change what encounters a map has at any given time. Since it's a useful idea, I don't mind hitting one up.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
You do XP Logan?

Rep:
Level 82
XP is hardly any different to VX - the principles are the same. The differences come mostly in the locations of certain methods and the way in which certain processes (like the battle system) handles.

I've already translated one script I did for VX to XP for someone, and I've also nearly finished an extension onto an already existing script for the same person. I was a little unsure how it'd go to begin with, but really, there's little to fear about writing scripts in XP, especially if you do VX. Just handle the change in the same way you started writing for VX and you'll have no issues really.

As for this script request, I'm gonna make a start on it now. Hopefully, my already worked out attack plan should work meaning a quick finish - of course, we'll see when it's done and it tells me all the errors I need to fix and all the bugs I need to kill.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
No, XP isn't that difficult when you're experienced in VX. The main challenge is the RTP scripts, because of how poorly coded different they are.