RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Business Extortion ]and takeover

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Ok I do realize that I made a recent post but I need some more help with my mafia game, Ive been messing around with some events and I just cant get it, I'm looking for a script or event system that allows me to walk up to a shop keeper and have two options Shop or Take Over but you can only take over if your mafia doesnt already own it, and you will have to choose options such as
-threaten
-Punch
-Choke
-Break Arm

but if you push the shop owner to far you will lose the extortion and they will no longer tolerate your crap and will not let you take over nor will they sell to you, If any of you have ever played the godfather 1 or 2 you will know what I mean, thank you

P.S. if it irritates any of you that I made two requests like at the same time im sorry
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:24:50 AM by COURAGIOUS SON »
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
you really couldn't do this with events? i can already think of a system for it off the top of my head
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:35:52 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 71
You can easily do this with events.........

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Damn, I was thinking maybe dumb it down a bit just so you have to do the choices, such as
-punch
-chocke
-break arm
-threaten

and reach a certain amount in a conditional branch or conditional variable?
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Would u mind teaching me how?

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
Ok give me a little while and I will post a tutorial with every thing you need to know  ^-^

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
DoctorTodd I ow you a ton man

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Ok give me a little while and I will post a tutorial with every thing you need to know  ^-^

No succes last night I presume?

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
Ya sorry, I will upload a project when I get home with the system in
 it. Later on I will add a complete event tutorial.

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Very much appreciated  :tpg:

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I made a demo http://www.mediafire.com/?tpddr1b5c7ou6n0. You can change the stuff in it, like the animations and stuff. I will try to get the full tutorial up.

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
AIGHT ima try it out NICE man

Completion - 5%