RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Am I ever going to be accepted here?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
aaaaaahhhhhh :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
FUCK I AM NOT SENDING ANYTHING FROM MY IPAD MAKE IT STOP :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What an asshole.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVpxxzb2Dc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVpxxzb2Dc</a>

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I knew how to spell asshole before most things because of him.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I want acceptance. Tell me what the fuck I have to say to finally get acceptance! Because you people can't seem to make up your minds on that. So you know what? I'm just going to sit here and fold my arms and wait for you to tell ME what to say. Tell me exactly what you want me to say so I can finally be treated the same as everybody else! Go ahead, tell me! Because I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. If I'm not correct, if you guys actually ARE logical, then tell me what it is I have to say to be accepted here.

I swear I think we've been here before, I can almost remember a post by you something along the lines of "why does no one like me?" and my answer being, "Why do you care so much whether or not people online like you?"  But perhaps my mind is simply slipping, it's possible. 

You want to be accepted?  Make REAL friends. People you can see face to face who know you for you and who don't know (or care) about your stupid mistakes online.  You want to be accepted on RMRK? Stop caring so much whether or not you're accepted here. Every time you make a post like this you're opening yourself up for ridicule.  This is the internet for Christ's sake. It's like a kindergarten playground.  Someone is going to throw sand at you just because they can.  And all the rest of the kids won't like you because you run to the teacher crying every time it happens.  Man up.  Grow a set and stop letting what a bunch of random strangers who you don't even really know dictate your happiness. 

;9 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:13:33 PM by LadyJules »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
To add, the point that you seem desperate, or are trying too hard, achieves the opposite of what you want. It turns people off.
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't come here because I'm wanted, I do it because I want to come here. I don't care what people here think of me. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In enim leo, tincidunt ultrices rhoncus et, pretium eget massa. Phasellus lacus nisi, pharetra nec laoreet ut, facilisis in elit. Proin volutpat, nulla vel porta sollicitudin, enim velit tempus sapien, vel venenatis diam nulla vehicula sem. Aliquam lacinia, nulla eget consectetur facilisis, nisl lectus laoreet mi, in placerat arcu libero sit amet risus. Donec at urna leo, sit amet semper ante. Nullam non rhoncus nulla. Nulla facilisi. Donec consequat nibh ac nisi sollicitudin eget ultrices arcu imperdiet. Mauris interdum arcu eu velit dictum congue pharetra metus euismod. Mauris est lectus, dictum non lobortis quis, condimentum ac elit. Fusce dictum sem ultrices tortor fringilla quis fringilla arcu tempus. Pellentesque metus ante, auctor id sollicitudin in, cursus ultricies risus.

Mauris nec aliquam massa. Sed id arcu odio. Nullam fermentum dictum leo, et ornare dolor dapibus ut. Nulla eget neque vitae nunc vestibulum luctus sed eget nibh. Nam consectetur nisi at ligula sagittis dapibus. Vivamus egestas ultrices fermentum. Maecenas condimentum tellus sit amet mauris elementum ac volutpat elit porttitor. Ut quis risus nulla, nec volutpat ante. Proin ac eros elit, eget iaculis felis. Duis nec est turpis, non ultrices nisi. Sed ut augue in odio rutrum molestie.

Aenean fringilla metus at lectus egestas et iaculis odio tempor. Morbi bibendum placerat nisl. Integer bibendum, dolor at congue vestibulum, dui nisi sagittis velit, vel laoreet eros ipsum non metus. Duis imperdiet arcu in ipsum tempus laoreet. Morbi vel consectetur est. Nunc sit amet enim nulla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Duis placerat sem eu eros semper at sollicitudin nisi tristique. Integer porta rutrum aliquam. Sed rutrum nulla in sapien placerat interdum.

Ut quis urna aliquet velit hendrerit ultrices quis et urna. Praesent placerat lorem a augue malesuada ac mattis ante vehicula. Nullam sit amet iaculis nisl. Integer blandit, dolor nec scelerisque interdum, nisl ligula volutpat nulla, bibendum convallis risus nisi at diam. Maecenas id mauris non nisl commodo ullamcorper et sit amet nisi. Maecenas id lorem a nisi faucibus mattis placerat at risus. Pellentesque non eros ac libero dapibus viverra. Suspendisse in dolor tellus, quis faucibus libero. Nulla ultrices lacinia auctor. Ut eros ipsum, bibendum sed adipiscing dignissim, convallis in diam. Integer porttitor sapien quis odio bibendum at aliquam mi consequat. Integer at mauris et neque sodales dapibus eu nec ante. Vivamus malesuada, augue quis aliquam dictum, ipsum augue placerat lectus, vitae mattis est ipsum sed nulla. Pellentesque odio mauris, pharetra eget rutrum sed, rutrum vel ligula.

Praesent at varius nisi. Quisque id lorem odio. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Morbi at dui in justo commodo lobortis id vitae dolor. Nullam et pulvinar risus. Morbi sem diam, iaculis facilisis tincidunt sed, aliquam quis odio. Praesent luctus condimentum bibendum.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
That's why I love Boe.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I don't know why I actually expected BoE to type that much.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I don't know why I actually expected BoE to type that much.
Haha, was just thinking this.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Ok, ok, you guys explained this to me before, and it looks like I forgot. The key is to not take things seriously. I'll try to remember next time someone jokes with me, anyway. I have a tough time remembering that, I really do. Y'know, of all the things that changed about me, I guess one thing never did. I'm too sensitive and self-conscious. I don't know why.

Christ... I'm 20. What is wrong with me?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Don't ask that unless you want an answer. :V

*hugs anyway* :3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Lots of things
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
In my experience, you become accepted on a forum once you let go of the past, move on, and start acting like a productive member of the community. Refraining from posting what amounts to essays on why people shouldn't hate you tends to help as well.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'd also like to mention that most of the regulars here were/are active RPG Maker users, and contributed to the community in that regard, or they were invited here by an already established member and were thus accepted by default. I'm not sure either one applies to you.