RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP Request]Need a sprite for this guy

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb

It would be very appreciated. He plays a very crucial role and thus I need a sprite
[You may notice that long ago Blizzard edited this guy and made a sprite)

Rep:
Level 76
A local spriter.
Haha, yah, I'll take a look at what I can do.

I heard a joke once.
A man goes to the doctor and says he can't get over a great depression.
Doctor says, the Great Clown Poliauchi is in town, go see him and you'll feel better!
But Doctor! He says, I am Poliauchi. Funny huh?
Then everybody laughs and the curtains close.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Thanks Eco cant wait = D

Rep:
Level 76
A local spriter.
Might be a while, I'm pretty packed with requests right now over at RMXPU. But, don't fear, your request will be fulfilled.

I heard a joke once.
Doctor says, the Great Clown Poliauchi is in town, go see him and you'll feel better!

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Huzzah! I won't need him for a while anyway, he's part of a sidequest late in the game, but it's the main sidequest and it ties in with the whole story

Rep:
Level 76
A local spriter.
 :tpg: I'm so glad! I just remembered I had to do this....Good thing your not hitting me hard with a date.  ;8

I heard a joke once.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I would be if I absolutely needed him NOW.....but I dont, so it doesn't matter,Im just glad your doing it :)