RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Thought-Provoking Questions

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Stolen from a link LadyJ gave me.

Rep:
Level 91
1. As old as I am now but without knowing it.
2. Gimmie money
3. Of course, it's called sign language or.. a letter or whatever else
4. Later
5. I'd steal, much easier than working...
6. No
7. Gathered further knowledge, the knowledge itself is worth remembering, not the process.
8. Quite a few people, and I let them know they are granted, futile and obsolete.
9. Never, without thinking it out you are bound to fail, unless of course you know it's right because you calculated risks and rewards.
10. None, it's a form of cleaning what's in your eye, and a form of showing emotions, nothing more, for little children it's also a form of saying "something is wrong and I need attention"
11. Depends which law, I am breaking some laws on a daily basis anyway...
12. When is that life-extending pill coming out?
13. Google and wiki are my best friends.
14. What for? If they are decent they were celebrated already and now they are obsolete and granted.
15. Depends , sometimes this sometimes the other.
16. Last friday.
17. Forum surfing anime watching and programming
18. Yes, I missed some benefiting points in my life due to choosing less benefiting options.
That aside going back means I can have the winning lottery numbers.
19. My chair exists yet it doesn't live, living is a biological thing while existing isn't really limited.
20. Forever.
21. Depends on who is the student.
22. Depends on the quantity, infinite time beats the hell out of infinite money but 100$ beats 100 seconds
23. Yes and I don't give.
24. Funny things, happy things, things that put a smile on that face because it's so serious and really really bad acting, really really bad movies and overall really really bad creations.
25. I would regret not getting immortality, cause if I did get it I wouldn't be dead.
holy shit my sig was big!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
17.  You forgot trolling.

Rep:
Level 91
17.  You forgot trolling.
Isn't that a natural part of forum surfing?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Only for jerks that think they're clever.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think I'm clever. Am I troll?

Rep:
Level 84
What's the site that you got from LadyJ? I would like to check it out.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Thanks for sharing the link!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I do it because its not cool anymore.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
1) However old I felt.

2) Our mother is dying. We have been killing her for centuries. We need to stop this. Or she'll leave us forever if not obliterate us to save herself. Our mother is the most important thing in our lives. Her name is "Earth".

3) Yes. Just point.

4) When I'm free. I have no means to do the things I wish to do, to live the way I wish to live, or be where I want to be.

5) Speak more. My voice sounds like Kermit the Frog.

6) Yes, video games.

7) Nope.

8) Myself. Atleast, I try to. My canine, Aiko. I go outside every now and then to think while she sits close to me.

9) The moment we begin to think on our own.

10) Weakness, because one failed to let go. Strength, in a way, because something that made one strong is gone.

11) Of course. Who wouldn't?

12) My loved ones. The future.

13) I annoy my dad with my questions. "It's simple!" "Yeah, but I want to know more."

14) Nope. I have no idea how.

15) Said more than I've done unfortunately.

15) This morning. "moles/mol" in Chemistry. Two weeks ago. RPG Maker VX. FTW!

16) Football, drawing, gaming, and sleeping.

17) Why would I?

18) In living, one is making his/her own meaning. In existing, one is only part of the crowd.

19) Forever.

20) How to be Depressed.

21) Time.

22) Of course. Polio's back in Africa.

23) My canine. Laughter. Trees blowing in the wind. Nature. The sweet gentle voice of a woman who I am trying to get over because I think she's no good.

24) Not fully mastering my art skills, being a black man, happiness.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:56:18 AM by yarow12 »
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What if none of the stars in the sky at night exist anymore and we're seeing the distant past of what was once a glorious light?

And what if each of those stars had a planet with life on it? 

What if we're the latest in that line of experiments? 

What if they all failed, and cease to exist because of it?

What if we're doing nothing different?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
My thoughtsh exactly.
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
My thoughtsh exactly.

No they weren't.

They were mine.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nice post, Z.

What if all of your life, my life, and everyone and everything really was just in the here and now- no afterlife, no gods or devils, no redemption, no second chances?

Would you behave differently?
:tinysmile:

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
My thoughtsh exactly.

No they weren't.

They were mine.

WTH? I have had the same consideration. It made me smile when I found out that someone else had the same thoughts as me. ...And then you replied. >_>
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:47:20 PM by yarow12 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Damn, muffins are good.
1. Like six. I'm only fifteen and I already miss my youth.
2. "Are you better than me? HUH?"
3. Yeah...?
4. Eventually. Mind state of a procrasturbator.
5. Well for one thing I'd probably be a criminal and a terrible person.
6. My pride, yes. I don't need to lose it completely, but I'm a bit TOO proud of myself.
7. No :(
8. Family, friends. Keeping them close.
9. That's how I live. I hate the system. And "rationality over sentimentality" ideals.
10. Strength - it's like admitting things that you're not proud of.
11. Yes, but not if it meant taking away someone else's loved one.
12. I don't know. Sure won't be what I am now.
13. I question everything. I shouldn't even be in a Catholic school.
14. Sometimes; but I take everything for granted. Like internetz. I mean, seriously, if I had only ten minutes of internetz per day, would I be on RMRK?
15. Sadly, I'll have probably said more than I've done. I already know it.
16. Yesterday. Tried flirting with a weaboo girl. Screw that. >_<
17. I don't know :( I can barely say I have any hobbies
18. A lot of things. I'm only a kid, but I still wish I did things differently throughout the short life I've had so far.
19. The difference is feeling.
20. Forevers.
21. How to be yourself.
22. Time :D
23. Yeah. It's depressing, really.
24. People who I less-than-three.
25. Not being there for the people that need me. And all that jazz.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Someone needs to teach this forum what rhetoric is.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Haha. I think this a lot.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant

Rep:
Level 84
Yay! The definition of rhetoric!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You're welcome!