RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wanting ATB and Party Swapping Scripts

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hey, I'm new here  ;D
I've made a few games with RPG Maker - nothing massive - just some stuff that will last half an hour to an hour.

Yeah, so I'm making this new one - Hyrule Scrolls 2: Oncoming Darkness. It's a sequel to a game I made about a forum I go on. The first game had you teaming up with lots of members, but this one has you meeting video game characters. I really want to get a script that lets you swap around party members at will (it has to work with the trial version of RPG Maker XP. I have had one before, but it needed you to have pictures of them in a faces folder you had to make, and I couldn't seem to do that). Does anyone know where I can get one?

Also, an ATB System script (also, has to work with RPG Maker XP). Thanks in advance,

Blaah  ;D

P.S. I know this is off topic, but does anyone know how to make cutscenes? Like the ones in that game KNight Blade - the downloadable one from the RPG Maker website. See, I want it to open with cutscenes, and some to be along the way (e.g. Cloud and Tifa dancing to the dancing music from FFVIII).