RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FABLE Fangame

Rep:
Level 82
My pal Eddy.
I've been toying with the idea of a Fable fangame for a while, wondering if you guys think I should make it. If you think it's a good idea, it'll be the story of Twinblade's life leading up to the raid on Oakvale.

(If you haven't played Fable, It's an action/RPG on the Xbox (original) and PC.)

And it would be using a real-time battle system; I wanna do Fable justice, not screw it up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:50:47 AM by ForceToReckonWith »

Rep:
Level 82
My pal Eddy.
...4 views and nobody cares enough to comment?  :zwtf:

Right, medieval music it is.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:57:25 PM by ForceToReckonWith »

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...
So, you say you want to do the game justice, but you want to change the music overtones with rock?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge metalhead, but If you're going to do a fable fangame, please, please, PLEASE don't
change the music. If anything, I would suggest music that fits more closely to that of Hanz Zimmer or Harry Gregson-Williams.

Other than that, I think it is a good idea. Twinblade was certainly one of the cooler characters in the game.

On a side note: You should probably look at the format requirements for posting in new projects.