RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fairy's Gift/Lyionheart

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This game is still in development.

The first list is starting classes, the second one is advance classes, thrid is unlockable classes, forth is unlockable advance classes.

----------------------------------------------

Swordsmen:
Weapon: Sword
Info: All around character, not bad at anything, not great at anything

Lancer:
Weapon: Spear
Info: Melee like Swordsmen, but they are faster and weaker

Warrior:
Weapon: Axe
Info: Melee like Swordsmen, but they are slower and stronger

Ninja:
Weapon: Daggers
Info: Super fast, average attack

Archer:
Weapon: Bow
Info: Fast with average attack like Ninja. Good against certain enemies.

Gunner:
Weapon: Guns
Info: Slower than Archer, but stronger.

Mage:
Weapon: Rod
Info: Offensive Magic Powers. Elements of Fire Water Ice Thunder Earth and Wind

Cleric:
Weapon: Mace
Info: Devensive Magic Powers. Heals allies and stuff...

Knight:
Weapons: Claymore, Javelin
Info: Get to level 10 with Swordsmen or Lancer.

Barbarian:
Weapon: Battleaxe, Claymore
Info: Get to level 10 with Warrior.

Assasin:
Weapon: Kadochi, Tessens
Info: Get to level 10 with Ninja.

Sniper:
Weapons: Great Bow, Javelin
Info: Get to level 10 with Archer.

Bombardier:
Weapon: Bazooka (no second weapon. isnt bazooka cool enough  8)?)
Info: Get to level 10 with Gunner.

Elementalist:
Weapons: Staff, Godly Harp
Info: Get to level 10 with Mage.

Priest:
Weapons: Great Mace, Staff
Info: Get to level 10 with Priest.

Neutralist:
Weapons: None
Info: Get to level 10 with Angel or Demon. (no weapon because of light, dark, and holy magic....what more do you need???)

Dancer:
Weapon: Fan
Info: Super Fast, not so strong, GREAT Skills

Bard:
Weapon: Harp
Info: Fast, super weak, GREAT Magic Power. Best buffer/healer

Lasher:
Weapon: Whip
Info: Great EVERYTHING. No skills tho.

Performer:
Weapons: Tessens, Godly Harp
Info: Get to level 10 with Dancer or Bard.

Mistress:
Weapons: Flail, Great Mace
Info: Get to level 10 with Lasher.

Weaponmaster:
Weapons: All
Info: Get to level 99 with an advanced class. Can use ANY item (weapon, armor, etc.)

-----------------------------------------------

Please help Lyionheart, by going to these topics:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 03:20:17 AM by qewlkid9 »

new updates including:

more 2nd classes!

unlockable classes!

unlockable's 2nd classes!

Please help by clicking the links above. Those are links to forum topics of requests, that need to be filled to completly make the game! Without all the requests, the game wont work properly!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sounds interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this...

new unlockable classes:
Lasher (whips), Weapon Master (all)

More class info is coming soon! ^_^

Edit: DONE! And now its called fairy's gift. It has to be that. Cause i named it that forgeting it was Lyionheart  :P
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 09:24:38 PM by qewlkid9 »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Didn'y you cancel Fairy's gift after my review?

lol ya but im using the same name, completly different game.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
How much work have you gotten done on this? And do you have any screenshots?

I don't want to join a project that's not being worked on. No offense to you, of course. I'm sure you understand that we get tons of projects that are worked on for a short time, and then dropped. That's happened to me more times than I can count, then I have all this extra music laying around for no one to use. Oh well, good practice I suppose.

Anyway, I'm rambling now, lol.

So... progress? Screenshots? I like the idea of a class system, that intrigues me enough to consider it.  :)
:tinysmile:

I am sticking with this game, i dont care what anyone thinks about it. Im not letting my dreams crushed just because a couple people dont like it. The progress....hmm....see right now im working on the whole class system and items and equips. So the only map that i have made yet is the cloud that you are on in the beggining. All you do there is make your character: Gender, Class, then Name. Thats it, then you are teleported to earth with your new body. Ill post a screenshot soon, if you want it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That's alright, take your time. I'm leaving for the weekend in about ten minutes, and I just wanted to know how far along you were.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If this is a completely different game then why the name? You could just make your games the Gift series. Please exchange the name fairy with something else, trust me it'll be a good idea.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
If this is a completely different game then why the name? You could just make your games the Gift series. Please exchange the name fairy with something else, trust me it'll be a good idea.

Fu is right,since you said its a completely different game so change the fairy but keep gift.

because i thought i would be remaking fairys gift but i then had a big idea rush through my head and i just started with it. I dont know how to rename the game either.

also, when u first start out, you got to talk to a fairy, and she makes you a human on earth....isnt that a pretty decent gift lol??? I would like it a goddess, but for right now its a fairy to match the name

new screenshot!  ;D

its the first map, were u make your character.

the character creation map has been changed. also, an action battle system will be in the game, for more.....well action battle lol. The thing is, im new to the script, so i dont know how to do some stuff. does anyone know how to make allied soldiers to help fight with you?it would help alot, if i cant figure this out, i have to change it back to regular battle system

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Good, I'm looking forward to seeing this game become something worth playing. I think it'd be cool if you included Austina as an NPC though, just as a hats-off to old times.

ya she will, i planned on that.
 ___
/RIP\
|Au|
|sti|
|na|
----

lol

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hmmmmmmmm Can she die a horrible, horrible death? With that little grave you're suggesting shesa gonna die. Or at least I think

no....she cant die a horrible death....and no she wont die in the game either....i just put that tombstone there cause i was bored...and that the game died, and she was the main character. your drunk again huh???

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No I wasn't drunk. I did that post about an hour before I went to work. If I showed up to work drunk I'd be fired. Although now that you mention it, I want to show up for work drunk.

lol video tape it and put it on youtube! lol

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That would be so awesome it would make the interweb break.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
hey sounds good ill be keepin an eye on this :), i like the unlockable class idea etc, keep it up.

Hmm, nice idea for a game, what id like is a battle system where you dont go into a new screen, you have to fight on the field, id also like a fire emblem based game to come out.. ;D

the making of this game has been delayed...and it will stay delayed for a while...you see my laptop's power button broke and now i have to ship it across the country to the company for them to fix it.....who knows when it will get back to me...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well when you start up agin, rename it for the the love of Thor's nut sack.