RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Well, It Happened...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I found a Japanese band that I actually kind of like. I accidentally liked them though, because I didn't know that they were Japanese at first. I really wish that the lyrics were in English though. Anyway, they're called 9mm Parabellum Bullet. Yeah. The name should've tipped me off.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QSQFC9J

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epzb-uI4YN8

Watched/listened on youtube. I wonder how you didn't know they were Japanese when you hear them singing in Japanese. XD

That beginning part kind of sounds like game music, lol. But they're pretty cool. Like Japanese people usually are, they're weird, lol. That music video is lol.

Also: "Discommunication" lol.

Also: Singer looks like someone out of "Samurai Champloo," lol. Lots of lols.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Man I bet that rhythm guitarist is having a hard time :V
They sound pretty cool though, I like The Pillows more though ;o.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I like The Pillows more though ;o.

i agree. i need to redownload their albums. I lost of their stuff back when my last computer got wiped :/

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Holk upload this shit, I can't find any links and this shit is addicting

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
He has a link in his first post, unless you mean of the Pillows.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh wow I feel dumb