RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
playing the games. rpg maker xp

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I am done with my game and i gave it to my friend to test. i burnt the game to a disk and when he put it in it required something to be there with it. i put that there and i needed another thing. how do i make it so it does not need all this stuff?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,5384.0.html

If it's useful, it's probably in the Tutorial Database. Please check there before posting in the Help Forum.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I would also like to suggest something:

I am done with my game and i gave it to my friend to test. i burnt the game to a disk and when he put it in it required something to be there with it. i put that there and i needed another thing. how do i make it so it does not need all this stuff?

There are so many indefinite clauses here... A reader should not have to read backwards to understand what you are trying to say. You should define all those fields (those in bold) to help people understand what you need, what you did, and what you want. Granted, we were able to decipher what you wanted because we know what you are talking about, others may not know what you are talking about and this makes in impossible for them to understand.

I'm not flaming you or anything, I'm just giving a small bit of advice. I'm not sure what writing style you know, but when writing a MLA format critical essay, you are to AVOID using "This" and "It".
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, you can use this or it but they have to be close to the subject. So:

"Scientists propose an alternative hypothesis. This theory can be stated as follows:"

That would be a perfectly acceptable way to use the word 'this'.

In any case, forum posts don't need to follow MLA Essay format, but try to be as specific as possible when requesting help.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
True, but there are many better words to use. The reason it is suggested to avoid using "this" and "it is because we have a habit of assuming people know the subject as well as well as we do.

That is neither here nor there though. You are right, you do not have to follow MLA format while writing a forum post (though it (writing in MLA format) can be useful while debating. I basically  wanted to say exactly what you did: be specific.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
the first thing it asks you for is rgss102e.dll. i put that on the disk. the next thing it asks for is rgss-rtp standard. is there a way too get the game not to need these in order for it to play or can these games only be played by people who have the rpg maker itself.

does this make more sense? if not i will try to be more speciific next time i reply.

Rep:
Level 97
umm, did you actually read this: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,5384.0.html ?

You do not need the whole RTP, but you do need to import the resources you use.