RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Attack that hits enemies and allies

Rep:
Level 89
Wasn't quite sure what to call the topic >.<
This is going to sound like a very odd request but here it is anyway...

I want to create a tidal wave attack which deals water damage to enemies but also can sometimes cause instant death (sort like the effect of being washed away) and also damages the player's party for a small amount of damage (because in realistically the tidal wave would hit everyone).
The attack (if it is possible) is going to be used as like a limit break/overdrive type thing but I didn't want the attack to be too good (hence the also damaging own party element)

Does anyone know if it is possible?

Rep:
Level 88
Possible it is, but unfortunately I can't help you more then that. You can make it in CBS for sure, idk about DBS.
STILL NEED FEEDBACK ON MY RUNNING/JUMPING SYSTEM!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16158.0.html