RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Sig Collection

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
My brother would cream his pants seeing those Sera pictures. He used to own one - till he crashed it.
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
eww.. cream... anyways, nice sigs ds i like em, though they could use borders. but they're out of the ordinary so i like them.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
thanks for the advice
0l-l 5l-l17 73l-l /-\ l\l75 /-\r3 /-\77/-\(k1l\lg!
GET EM OFF!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
bump and uh pay no mind to the cloud one, just for humor, yes i know it sucks, i like the red mage one

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Your's are cool, but I'll admit, I like Red Eye Dragoon's the best. :O

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
some of those rnt made by him (naruto vs sasuske) and um... http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/Jesse_F/banner.jpg thats all he had then

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I like the first one you posted best, it's more catchy and proffessional.
...:::