RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FULL TILESET! (ULTIMATE TILESET!) Please

Rep:
Level 90
Well I've noticed that the tileset Dwarra gave me was only for things outside of houses. (Exteriors) I guess  thats what you call them. There were no furniture on the ultimate tilset I had, it was only trees, houses, and all that other stuff.

So I was wondering if anyone had aall of the stuff put into one!
But it would also be nice if you had the passability set and stuff. It doesn't matter if it has it or not. But if it doesn't have it set up then just put the tileset in order like this please.

1) Plains
2) Sunny Forest
3) Dark Forest
4) Mountain Road
5) Seaside Road
6) Desert
7) Marsh
8 ) Snow Plains
9) Castle Town Exterior
10) Castle Town Interior
11) Port Exterior
12) Port Interior
13) Town Exterior

You get the whole point. Just get them in the order they came in. But remember get all of the tilesets put together in order please. Please get them with passability set or just give it to me with all of the tilesets set up in order.

Please who ever does this for me ... well. I guess all I can give is my friendship, thanks, and respect. I'd love for someone to do this for me. Thank you. :)

Please anyone Reply soon, Reply soon on this topic ... say something that has to do with this request. Thank you.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 90
How do I download it ..?
I don't know how to use filefront

Can you please post the steps here
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Just click on the link, and there should be a big button named Download Now. After you click that, it will bring you to a bunch of different download servers. Look for one that is empty and click on it. If there aren't any that are empty then click on the one with the shortest wait time. Afterwards it's all good

Rep:
Level 90
It downloaded once but it still not really really downloading.
The downloading file thing ... everytime I say I wanna download it. It just keeps popping up over and over and over again.

And nothing happeneds. Can you help ?
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, let me try the upload service I built.

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, cool. I really appreciate it man. Thanks alot

(Is the passability set and the other stuff?)
If not then thats alright as long as the tilesets are in the order I told you to put them in.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
http://www.rapidsharing.com/66b0126a491c29329c899982ce555624

Scroll down and you'll see a bar. You need to wait for 20 seconds before downloading. This put less stress on my servers.

Rep:
Level 90
Nope, The file just keeps popping up over and over again every time I click ok. Aww man ... is there anyway I can get that tileset?

Maybe if you posted the tileset here, I can get it ... But I'd like it with the passability and stuff set.

So first try sending it to me with MSN. If that doesn't work then post the tileset image here.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Let me login.

EDIT: Ok, add me

Rep:
Level 90
Alright, Just did ...
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Ok I've come across something that you all should probably know. RPGMXP cannot handle a 55MB (full compilation tile png). Which means if anyone tries to add the entire tile set into one image, it's going to be around 45,000 pixels in length and 55MB large. The program cannot handle this, and when you try to import it to the database, it is going to erase the data inside the file and just leave you with a 45,000 pixel high, blank png.

Not a very wise decision.

Rep:
Level 90
Damn well .. I guess no one can get me this. :(
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Why the fuck do you want a 55mb tileset? Geez my entire demo isnt half of that and ive got mp3s and huge tilesets  :whoa:

Here you go Blaze;

Youll have to set passability yourself seeing as i dont use postality  :roll:
Give credit to Ammoran

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Nice job on posting it there Dwarra, only one question on it though.... is it just me or are there no auto tiles on that?  :O_o: or am i just blind cause i can't see them or something?  :shock:
I like something you don't and your telling me it's shit.
but it's a waste of time,
you can't change my opinion, oh no
you don't know what it's like to be like me,
you don't know, so keep your mouth shut.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
You set autotiles yourself in every tileset you import. The ones already included have autotiles set already.
:tinysmile:

Ahh thanks Halo, Never knew that. Well I guess I will use this then. :^^:

Rep:
Level 90
Wow thanks alot Dwarra, but do you have a file with it set. Like how you gave me the exterior file with it set and everything. Do you have that whole tileset ... set. You know with passability and crap?

Does anyone?
And who is this arramon ??

I'd like to thank him.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Basically you're asking for someone to give you large tilesets (one for each type, inner, outer, dungeon etc.) with the passibilitys and stuff already set?
Isn't that somthing you can easily do yourself? Or is there somthing you're having trouble with?

Rep:
Level 90
Well all I want now is the interiors Dwarra gave me but in an XP game with the passability set and everything just like his fused exteriors he gave me.

I don't know how to set passability or any of that stuff.
MSN CHAT-

It's fairly simple, open up RMXP go to Tools -> database and go to the Tileset tab. If the tileset you want to use isnt in the list then increase the array just a small amount load up the array in the "Tileset file" box give it a name, and now you can easily set the passability, and everything by clicking the different squares. the letter 'O' means you can walk on it the letter 'X' means you can't.

There is a tutorial that explains the rest of the other tabs, should search a bit for it if you need it.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Blaze just copy them from the rtp tilesets >.>

Rep:
Level 90
True True, thats what I was thinking of doing. :P
Thats why I love ya man. :P
MSN CHAT-

Holy! That is the ultimate set. Can you tell me how to get it on my rpg maker? will it work for RM2K3?
"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Good. We can attack in any direction."

Sorry I am new to this =P. I found a page of sprites and tried copying it and whatnot to the tileset file and it did nothing so how do i get that huge thing so I can use it? (if it doesn't work for RM2K3 don't bother). Thx

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Don't double post, click "EDIT". And no, 2k3's tileset size has to be a certain size.

Besides, those are XP graphics.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
is there any way to get a hold of this mega tileset again?

none of the links work anymores :(
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Necropost, HOOOOOOO~

The only person who is still around this topic is Halo. I doubt he kept stuff after a year.

P.S.: This must be Blaze's infamous retardation?

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I have an Exterior Tileset
I have an Interior Tileset
I have a Wilderness Tileset
I have an Interior/Exterior Tileset
I have an Exterior/Wilderness tileset
I have an Interior/Wilderness tilset
And I have a (cut) full tileset.

I could post them up if anyone wants... Though I don't use them myself.. It becomes to much of a hassle in my opinion.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 86
Could you please post the tilesets that you have Savarast? I would really appreciate it. I'm sort of in the process of creating a game and am trying to find different tilesets and things that I may be able to utilize.

Thanks,
Justin

Rep:
Level 89
Yes we would love you muchly for it ^^
Be good to just HAVE around i guess hehe. Ill put them on my photobucket too so other peoples can find em. Photobucket link is in my sig all the time.
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
_Will be posted shortly_

Rep:
Level 89
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I apologize on the delay. I only really got home today. On another note, I got myself a new job (woo...  :( ). I went from selling Formula 1 merchandise, to a Pharmaprix(drug store... Like shoppers drug mart) stock clerk.

The LINK!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/31942158/73eaa7e1/Full_Tilesets.html

It's in a Rar because if I upload it on Photobucket it will be resized.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:28:36 AM by Savarast »

Rep:
Level 89
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

Rep:
Level 86
You rock, Savarast!!! Thank you so much for providing us with the fused tilesets. They are awesome and if cut down somewhat, they will be easily used in games.

Thanks again!