RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Some new stuff.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, I have been drawing off and on and manage to get a picture in once and a while. However, not many have been actually *finished* besides this one. I just used a blue coloring pencil to shade in everything. May not be the best ever but i think it's pretty good.

Comments are appreciated. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:18:57 PM by boe »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
He's quite nice, it would look good as a game character.

Only things I can really find to my dislike would be his hands and nose.

Good work, how long have you been drawing?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DS! HE IS LAVATA! THE DRAWING LEGEND!

i mean..
yeah

He/She is seriously good, i have no objections with the hands, exept the palm is like a curved snake mouth, but it fits the position he/she is standing so thats kinda k too..
And weirdly one leg looks thinner than the other, or it may be me...@_@

i think its me..
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow...really WOW that is sooo amazing!!!!!! geeze how long did it take?

Seriously this one is 15/10
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, thank you everyone. I just realized that from this view it looks as if his nose is a hole =\ Lol. The hands DO look creepy. I can't seem to get that post right...so I just keep trying. ONe leg is larger than the other because one is a human leg while the other is a demon/mech leg-type thing.

it took about...20-30 minutes to draw it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I like it, but the waist is a little too thin.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty...here is a new one. Possibly not as good and as dark as the last one..but it is fairly good.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here is another picture I have recently finished. It is a lamp in which I have on my computer desk. I just decided to draw it for something to do. It's rather big.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here is yet another picture I have completed. It's supposed to be a woman..but it more looks like a man started to dress all woman-like. Lol. Anyway..here it is.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i like the first one. Im all for body spikes, lol. However, the hands seriously bug me. For one, they seem to small (but my style has largish hands, so it could just be me), and they are bent at painful angles.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Here is yet another picture I have completed. It's supposed to be a woman..but it more looks like a man started to dress all woman-like. Lol. Anyway..here it is.

Actually I find this very intriguing. "Is it a man or a woman anyway...? What did the artist try to say with this picture...? Maybe all men should become more like women...? Or maybe the women today are more like men...? Or did he just screw up?" LOL!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
i like the first one. Im all for body spikes, lol. However, the hands seriously bug me. For one, they seem to small (but my style has largish hands, so it could just be me), and they are bent at painful angles.

Yeah, his hands and his.....right foot are odd. Very odd. Lol. Glad you liked it.

Actually I find this very intriguing. "Is it a man or a woman anyway...? What did the artist try to say with this picture...? Maybe all men should become more like women...? Or maybe the women today are more like men...? Or did he just screw up?" LOL!

o.o Interesting. XD. I pick option 3. >.>

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here is another piece. I did it for fun just to take my mind off of a few things.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It looks ultra amazing.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
indeed. i like the use of the blue pencil.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks. I just think it's works better for shading instead of ink or anything else.