RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blizz Abs Gaurd Patrol Request

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
<Blizz Abs Guard Patrol Request>
<12/14/2010>

Summary
Hi, I've been looking everywhere for a script that operates a guards patrol routes. I use Blizz abs so what I'm looking for exactly is a script where whenever an enemy on the map pursues the player and the player gets out of a certian range, that the enemy will retrace their steps to the spot they were in befoe they sa the player.

Games its been in
I guess the only game i've lpayed that was similar was WoW. if you die or get out of range, the enemy that killed or chased you goes right back to their patrol or spawn.

Did you search?
yes

Where did you search?
All over chaos project and rmrk. I attempted keywords like patrol, guard and such in google as well.

What did you search for?
I mainly used :rpg maker xp guard, patrol, detection, scripts.... In hopes that those words would lead me to the script i'm looking for.

If anyone can make this script please help me. I'd love to have it for the game I'm making. thanks alot.

P.S I hope i put this request in the right place. Sorry if it's not =(

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
that is mostly in all online games like WoW,Fiƫsta,...
I think you have to ask blizzard to make a script that is compatible with the ABS...
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
You're right. I guess I really should ask the person who made the Abs in the first place. Thanks for pointing out the extreme obvious to me =P

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
no problem that's what I somethimes do
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
You can find Blizzard at Chaos Project, however, you'll have problems getting a script out of him considering he's retired from RMXP. You could talk to winkio, the new developer. Anyway, If im readint this right, this could be done with some complicated eventing