RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Some Decent Character Edits

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Here are some old char. edits I found that I had made awhile back. Some are groundbreaking, others quite simple. But I hope you at least like 'em.

Any feedback would be great. ENJOY!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:56:37 PM by modern algebra »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ME <3 second one!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Nice high quality edits :)

The only one I don't like is the fourth one (gold lancer).

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
7/10
10/10
10/10
9/10
8/10
9/10
9/10
10/10
9/10

=) F*cking Awesome!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Thanks guys! I only used Paint.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 12:58:22 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Holy cr**... That must've taken forever! I give you props for using just paint (would +rep but I can't  :()

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Can I use that one for my game? ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, feel free to use any as much as you want. Don't really even care if you mention me or not, jsut don't say you made 'em.

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
If anyone wants a batt for the third one {Thief03 edit} i made one. here ya go
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I'm from Finland!(and Finland rulez!)
Wow!Great edits!(How long you edited those?)

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
yeah..... too bad i dont use paint anymore. char maker 1999 i find much better and as easy as paint

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
damn that musta taken forever indeed. Looks like that second dude got his face stolen, lol. But they look nice, I like the two dudes in the boat.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nahhh... Second dude's being hidden. That's tight.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
lol i like how he gets more credit a couple of years after he posted it the first time...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...