RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Personality Archetypes of New Members on RMRK: A Study of Behavior Patterns

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I love these.

The comments just make this thread that much sweeter.

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
I guess I'd be a nameless, lol. :lol:
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
I think I fit the Child closely.
In other news, what did happen to Deliciously_Saucy, I think she left around the time I was last active but I can't remember why. She was cool ;~~~~;
*scribbles*
{$name} is a beautiful human

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Eh I wouldn't call you a child. You haven't really done anything to attract negative attention.

Deliciously_Saucy left over some stuff with blizzard that I wasn't really here for. Then she came back for a little bit about two years ago and acted like some drugged out crazy person.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I'm somewhere between The Contributer and The Repentant, At least that's what i gather anyway.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Quickly angling towards "The Damned" 

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
Awww man, Deliciously__Saucy was pretty cool, and drugged out crazy people are fuuuun. I missed things ;~;
*scribbles*
{$name} is a beautiful human

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Sorry but i lawled at this XD

Spoiler for:

It seems your feelings are truly contradictory XD.

Ok now enough with the kidding that $name thing is surely hilarious in some places.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Are you suggesting that my feelings for you aren't genuine?  you wound me ;9

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
No no... that's not what i meant at all

But you said such a mean thing before and i reacted inappropriately...

Again

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

It seems your feelings are truly contradictory XD.

Ok now enough with the kidding that $name thing is surely hilarious in some places.
You know, I wouldn't be posting references that include my facebook username if I were you; not just here but anywhere. Consider it a standard security measure if you don't want unwanted people poking you on there.

On topic: I don't know what I am, I'd like to consider myself a contributer, but lately I don't seem to be helping newbies that often; it gets to the point where once I've answered a similar question 10 times, I stop caring. I wanna help, I do; but somehow I just choose not to :-\
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
I'm not too particularly worried, I've already put my real name in the Factile anyway.

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
I'm not sure in which category I would fit in.. It might be too early to say, but I would say a semi-contributor since I enjoy helping people. Even though my knowledge is limited, because of my recently started acticity in the RPG maker, I tend to help people with the knowledge I picked up so far. I think you have done a great job in listing the categories though, it pretty much sums up everything about the community  :)

ooh almost necro'd..
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm not sure in which category I would fit in.. It might be too early to say, but I would say a semi-contributor since I enjoy helping people. Even though my knowledge is limited, because of my recently started acticity in the RPG maker, I tend to help people with the knowledge I picked up so far. I think you have done a great job in listing the categories though, it pretty much sums up everything about the community  :)

ooh almost necro'd..

If you contribute to the RM sections, you're a contributor.  Also nobody cares about necros.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

ooh almost necro'd..

If you contribute to the RM sections, you're a contributor.  Also nobody cares about necros.
Some people do.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
those people are shitheads

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I second that!! (=> +rep)

Also, I guess I would be pretty much a contributor... Though, I don't know how you guys think about it!!

Also, nice thingy here!!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.

Also, I guess I would be pretty much a contributor... Though, I don't know how you guys think about it!!

Also, nice thingy here!!

Potheads  :V
..meh, that made me feel an intense urge to watch Harry Pothead..

I totally see you as a contributor!, You helped me out alot the very first days I joined here! Hats off!
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11

Also, nice thingy here!!

Potheads  :V
..meh, that made me feel an intense urge to watch Harry Pothead..

I totally see you as a contributor!, You helped me out alot the very first days I joined here! Hats off!
I just did whatever I usually do :yuyu:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: