RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A small request..

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Hello, all.

I'm working on a Sailor Moon game on RPG MakerXP, and I.. fail at the sprites. >: I was wondering.. could someone please make me a set of walking sprites for the characters of Neo Moon, and Neo Saturn? It would help me a lot. I don't currently have a reference of them, but I can... describe them? -sweatdrop-

Neo Sailor Moon has rose colored hair. It's tied up in two odango, covered by white bao, and the rest falls loose. Her fuku is a typical white Sol-Fuku, with a pink front and back bow, and her skirt is slightly lighter. Her boots are dark pink, and the bands of her gloves are rose. The gem in her tiara is purple-pink.

Neo Sailor Saturn has long, straight, dark purple hair. Her sailor fuku is black, with a purple front and back bow, and skirt. Her boots are dark purple, and her gloves are also black, with no bands.
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Having watched only the anime I am assuming Neo Moon/Saturn are from the manga. I would attempt to do this if I had any reference pictures or something.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Neo Moon and Neo Saturn are two original characters who make brief appearances in flashbacks, then they get a bigger role later in the game. I could use the Gaia Avatar Maker to create an abridged version of their outfits and such, if you like.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm afraid I haven't found any that perfectly match your description, but there are plenty of Sailor Moon sprites at Sithjester's site.
Would you be able to use any of those gor your game?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Neo Moon and Neo Saturn are two original characters who make brief appearances in flashbacks, then they get a bigger role later in the game. I could use the Gaia Avatar Maker to create an abridged version of their outfits and such, if you like.

That would be grand, yes.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.

That would be grand, yes.

I'll get to it right now.

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/12996910
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/12996935

The first one is Neo Moon, the second one is Neo Saturn. Bear in mind, they're not EXACT references of them, but it's the closest I could get using TekTek. I miss my scanner. ;-;