RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - Final Demo Version: 1.2.0.0

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Well, many poeple liked the style clash of music, me as well. I usually iuse what sounds good. And there will be some original music in the full game. :) Maybe even a Battle BGM that can be set up in the menu. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah, you did choose tracks that work really really well, I just don't like Trance mixed with Metal mixed with Midi

I'm going to be making my own music for my game =b

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I guess it's matter of taste. xD Good Luck with your game! ;8
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm gonna put up a sample of my work later so people can tell me what they think.

Rep:
Level 88
I tried it, found a few issues....couldn't play through cuz it couldn't load tho:
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Thanks for reporting. Try deleting the Settings.bcx in the Saves folder and the game should install the needed fonts when running the first time.
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Noooo... T_T I know why this happens... Here is the graphics, just name it correctly:

Put it into a the folder Graphics/Characters (if there is none, make it)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 12:32:32 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
@Blizzard: i was wondering how you got the screen to be black at the start....i've made a cutscene intro to my game and it flashes the map before it goes black. BTW i'm using Fog that is black.
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Using a parallel process will tint the screen "before" you get into the map, while Auto-Start will tint it black after the fading screen. So, just use a parallel process.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
 :-* OMG that you so much! (i can't believe it was that easy >_<)

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm working on the second cutscene for my game...but i found a flaw, the player can move during it and mess it up. Is there a way to temporarily stop the player from moving when you press the arrow keys?

[Edit]NVM i figured it out...used a blank, invisible textbox :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 05:52:35 AM by atracious »

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Either that or just use an additional auto-start for the actual cutscene. Make only the tint and maybe some other stuff in the parallel process.
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Great agame Blizzard.  Just wanted to make sure that the last part I should have been able to play is when Jason goes out alone, and is on that ship.  Was also wondering if there will be more characters through the seconde half, although I liked the ones you gave, it always makes me feel better playing through an rpg, when you get to chose who is the winners on your team who just didn't make the cut ya know?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great agame Blizzard.  Just wanted to make sure that the last part I should have been able to play is when Jason goes out alone, and is on that ship.  Was also wondering if there will be more characters through the seconde half, although I liked the ones you gave, it always makes me feel better playing through an rpg, when you get to chose who is the winners on your team who just didn't make the cut ya know?
Aww man, I never finished it  :( Next time put spoiler.... :'(

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

Second half? LOL! You've only played about 25% of the game so far. xD And of course there will be more characters. If you had read the posts earlier in this topic you would have found out that I am planning big stuff for the actual second half. ;8
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
I'm working on the second cutscene for my game...but i found a flaw, the player can move during it and mess it up. Is there a way to temporarily stop the player from moving when you press the arrow keys?

[Edit]NVM i figured it out...used a blank, invisible textbox :)

mm... wait for move's completion... after each move... if other people are moving... >.>
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I've got sick of the variating game over screens so I made only one which I will use in the full game. ;8 *points to attachment*
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
your site seems to have gotten alot better since i last checked it out! ill download it and i wanted to know did you make these scripts all yourself?

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
nice game over image bliz!
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
i wanted to know did you make these scripts all yourself?

Of course. Where's the fun if somebody else does it for me? ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This game is complete rubbish! How do you get by with this game? My god!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol I just do. BTW, you should see the awesome cutscene I have created recently. It's somewhere in the last 80% of the game. I created 1.5 extra "animation" spritesets for that. =)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
I should play this demo, I've been meaning to do it.

Rep:
Level 102
Error in the room with the first boss.
Spoiler for:

And I've noticed some nice map changes. ;D

EDIT: Whoops, double posted.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 11:20:16 PM by Irockman1 »