RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop III

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well, the other titlescreen shop has been dead for 2 years and I thought it'd be about time that it got its successor. It's much easier for the requester and the makers to do it all in one central topic than a billion different topics.
Using a similar but revised format as the second one used. Hopefully this will get some replies soon.

Title Makers

Just me for now, but if you'd like to join, please do so!
SirJackRex:
Experience: A few years, on and off
Program(s) used: Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator CS3
Specializations: Anything, really. Kind of a jack of all trades.
Private Requests: Probably.
Taking Requests: Yes.
Examples:
Spoiler for:

Starfyre:
Experience: About 2 or 3 years.
Program(s): Photoshop CS3
Specializations: I can do pretty much anything. I've done more grungy type things than anything. Title screens are a bit different though, seeing as I haven't made a game grungy enough to make a grungy title screen. :I
Private Requests: I guess no .-. I don't look for PMs lol.
Examples: (Optional, preferably title screens)
Spoiler for:

I haven't made many title screens and I don't save my own drafts lol.

How to Apply

Code: [Select]
[b]<name>:[/b] (Mandatory, use something that you use often in case you change it)
Experience: (Mandatory)
Program(s): (Mandatory)
Specializations: (Optional, recommended though)
Private Requests: Yes/No (Meaning you'll accept requests via post (if requested via post) OR pm, and then send the image to the requester via PM)
[spoiler]
remove the spoiler if there aren't any!
[/spoiler]
Your application WILL BE IGNORED if it doesn't follow this format, I'm not going to write it out for you.

How to Request

Code: [Select]
RPG Maker Version: The version of RPG Maker you're using.
Title: (The main text. Where the title is place will be helpful too)
Subtitle: (Smaller text, will be place under the title unless requested otherwise)
Image: (The main image, like a person and a horse, a tree, stuff in the foreground)
Background: (the background image, like a panorama or a screen from your game, if it's the latter, please post it)
Anything Special: (Extras, patterns going across one side of the screen, a fancy border, etc...)
Example: (If you have an image that's similar to the one you're requesting, it may be helpful to post!)
Maker: Request who you want to make it, optional.
Private: If yes, simply say so, maker is required for private requests. If not, then leave this out.
Use that and it'll make it a lot easier.
And last but not least...be descriptive!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 04:54:21 AM by SirJackRex »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nice initiative. Hope you get some more Makers up there sometime.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Starfyre:
Experience: About 2 or 3 years.
Program(s): Photoshop CS3
Specializations: I can do pretty much anything. I've done more grungy type things than anything. Title screens are a bit different though, seeing as I haven't made a game grungy enough to make a grungy title screen. :I
Private Requests: I guess no .-. I don't look for PMs lol.
Spoiler for:

I haven't made many title screens and I don't save my own drafts lol.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:00:07 AM by Starfyre »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Awesome, thanks for such a quick reply!

Nice initiative. Hope you get some more Makers up there sometime.
Yar, thought the place felt a little empty with no shops ATM other than that one icon shop.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
How's this:
Spoiler for original:
EDIT: Had to redo it, got a new font...not exactly demonic, but it looks much better IMO:

Streaks can be removed.

If there's anything you want changed, like the font, hair color, move the body, stuff like that...just tell me. :)
I'm not very good at coloring in photoshop with a tablet, I don't use mine as often for coloring as I should.

Also, I don't really have a demonic font, so I used that font. I can get one if you want it redone. ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 04:07:00 PM by Sir Jack Stiles »

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Title: Chained Freedom
Subtitle: Valkaries Knight
Image: I want an anime-ish knight-like guy connected with the Title. Like how the Devil May Cry game has it.
Background:

Anything Special: If you think a border will fit in then go at it. Either way it won't bother me. Freestyle or don't do this.
Example:

This is what i had in mind with the whole knight guy connected to the title.
Maker: Rpg Maker XP.
Private: Yes, this is private. Of course, credit will be given to the maker.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok Azel, I'll take it on.
And when I said maker....I meant as in one of us, not the program. :)

What type of font do you want?

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Ah, sorry about that. And, I don't know much about fonts so, if there is an Angelic-like font then that will do. Sorry if that didn't help, but if you want i'll go look up the different font types. Just let me know.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I think it would help to know the RPG maker and not have this as a strictly XP thing. Since all RPG Makers use title screens and they use different sizes.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think it would help to know the RPG maker and not have this as a strictly XP thing. Since all RPG Makers use title screens and they use different sizes.

Good idea. Going up in the first post.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Uh, a few problems, but nothing too amazing.
Number 1: Could i have the girl more upwards so you can see about from her head down to the middle of her waist, instead of just her head...
and Number 2: IDK if you noticed, but the name's Gone WITH the wind, not gone IN the wind.
P.S: I don't thing you're that bad at colouring with a tablet! It's really quite nice! :lol:

Uhh...sure, but it'll take some time. Use that for the time, and I'll add more curves ASAP.
Ahahahahha, wow. Sorry about that. Will fix.

Thanks! Means a lot to me.

EDIT: Well, photoshop crashed with about 10% left of the shading to do...I'll restart the lower body later today or tomorrow morning, but I did fix the title for you:
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:22:51 PM by Sir Jack Stiles »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hello Title Image shop i want to request a title!

RPG Maker Version: RMXP
Title: Main text is "The Path of Life"
Subtitle: Go to anything special :P
Image: i dont use it
Background: but with no black frame very please :P
Anything Special: I want it to be animated with eight pictures with 4 options named like it "Nowa Gra", "Kontynuuj", "Autorzy" and "Wyj?cie"
Example: I dont have :(
Maker: Anyone from the title image shop can make it ;)
Private: Yes

Sorry for my very bad english im poland.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sorry, my power supply died, got a new one today. I kind of injured my back so I'll only be working on the one request (Loobylu) which is about 70% finished.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
;o;

Well, I have a request actually, take as long as you want whoever e3e;

also, do whatever. Let your imagination free ._.~

RPG Maker Version: 2003 (so yeah, 320x240 >.>)
Title: Domnicide, wherever the heck you want
Subtitle: God's Crescent
Image: See below. You don't have to use that exact image, it's just a concept - it's the map of the world, the middle being "god's eye." you can go with or without little islands if you want, although the crescents and middle are sort of...important :P
Background: whatever you want, black or white would be nice :3
Anything Special: nah.
Example: I envision something akin to FF...please try to original my idea up XD *fails*
Maker: Whoever. I imagine Starfyre needs something to do XD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You make games? :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
On occasion, yes :V

Spoiler for:
If i finish off the first part, I'll post it around here on RMRK. It should be my summer project if i don't ditch it XD

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
This topic interested me....

But I'm really busy already. If you guys don't mind wait for more few months, maybe I'll participate, or maybe not.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

lol. Let me know if you want anything changed. I wasn't really sure on what you meant by black and white background. .-.

Oh, it says black or white. Oh well lol.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
NICE 8D

thank you, starry ;o;

I particularly love the job you did on the title. Good work 83

EDIT: M'kay, i fixed it, but just in case someone else makes a 2k3 request - it absolutely HAS to be 8 bit, or in 256 colours.

That's all :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:47:43 AM by KitKatKan .-. »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
kk, back is better!

Awesome job Starfyre, that's really a great title.

This topic interested me....

But I'm really busy already. If you guys don't mind wait for more few months, maybe I'll participate, or maybe not.

Coolbeans, whenever you want.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
RPG maker: XP
Title: Eldritch Saga I - to be placed a little below the top of the screen, to make room for the rest of it. Font would be preferredly a demonic style...
Subtitle: Terra's Conversion - same font, but smaller, and just under the title.
Image: The rest of the screen will be devoted to this work of my imagination... First off, there needs to be a large glyph with six sides. It should contrast with the background of the title, which I'm thinking will be black, so a light blue, light yellow color will be fine. Also, the glyph won't be filled in, so it should be just the 6 lines which make it a hexagon. The positioning of the glyph should be so that the 6 points face up, up-left, up-right, down, and so on... on each of the six points should be a symbol of an element: Earth on the bottom left point, wind on the top-right, darkness on the bottom, light on the top, water on the top right, and fire on the bottom-left. The elements should be represented by a symbol corresponding with the nature of the element (flames for fire, a tornado for wind...). Also the symbol has to be corresponding in color. Notably, wind needs to be light green and darkness purple. Whew, that was a mouthful... In the middle of the glyph should be a cloaked figure, hard to see with the darkness of the background. Under his hood you should see one glowing red eye, HIS left.

That's all I can think of, for now. Take your time with this, since I know it's tough.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
RPG maker: XP
Title: Eldritch Saga I - to be placed a little below the top of the screen, to make room for the rest of it. Font would be preferredly a demonic style...
Subtitle: Terra's Conversion - same font, but smaller, and just under the title.
Image: The rest of the screen will be devoted to this work of my imagination... First off, there needs to be a large glyph with six sides. It should contrast with the background of the title, which I'm thinking will be black, so a light blue, light yellow color will be fine. Also, the glyph won't be filled in, so it should be just the 6 lines which make it a hexagon. The positioning of the glyph should be so that the 6 points face up, up-left, up-right, down, and so on... on each of the six points should be a symbol of an element: Earth on the bottom left point, wind on the top-right, darkness on the bottom, light on the top, water on the top right, and fire on the bottom-left. The elements should be represented by a symbol corresponding with the nature of the element (flames for fire, a tornado for wind...). Also the symbol has to be corresponding in color. Notably, wind needs to be light green and darkness purple. Whew, that was a mouthful... In the middle of the glyph should be a cloaked figure, hard to see with the darkness of the background. Under his hood you should see one glowing red eye, HIS left.

That's all I can think of, for now. Take your time with this, since I know it's tough.

Umm....okay. I'll make it, but I wont have time until the weekend or the following week, unless Starfyre wants to take a crack.
I'm not guaranteeing it's going to be as your describe it, so don't be disappointing.

Rep:
Level 88
Could you do something with this?

I'd like the background to be somewhat a mixture of the lightest color in the crystal, and dark gray.
Behind the text I need a feather, but with a crystal material, same color as the gem.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I'd like the background to be somewhat a mixture of the lightest color in the crystal, and dark gray.
Behind the text I need a feather, but with a crystal material, same color as the gem.

How's this? Tell me what you want done.

Rep:
Level 88

How's this? Tell me what you want done.

Background more..blueish, and feather horizontal, the fluff facing the crystal