RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Space Distortion

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Minor update:

Title screen script is finished. The title screen now looks like this:

Looks brilliant! I like the custom texts on the choices, reminds you what type of game you are playing ;)
Ohhh, looking forward to this alot! Wish I could just choose 'New recruit' and be on my way :)
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Spoiler for quote:
Minor update:

Title screen script is finished. The title screen now looks like this:

Looks brilliant! I like the custom texts on the choices, reminds you what type of game you are playing ;)
Ohhh, looking forward to this alot! Wish I could just choose 'New recruit' and be on my way :)
You can't see it on the screenshot but there's another minor edit in the title screen. I just won't reveal what it is until the first demo comes out!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Excellent.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Update!!

I've created some sketches, as concept art, but I still (sadly) need to scan them to show them to you all!
But I will upload them some way tomorrow evening.

There has just been added an extra character as well.
Spoiler for Chaki:
Chaki, an 11 year old who has been living under the unbearable circumstances of Section 64. A piece of Planet Z-17 (which is completely made by humans) that tore itself from the planet dozens of years ago and it has been floating around space until now. Thinking about the piece only being able to house about 140 people, you might be able to get a picture about the unbearable circumstances.

Chaki is, however, a sweet little kid who is lively as long as she is treated right. You sense that something is wrong though you can't grab what exactly. The feeling that her secret is bigger than you thought won't leave your mind for a second.

Update February 6th: I haven't been able to scan the sketches so, I'll try to do that as soon as possible...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:25:03 PM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Update!!

I've created some sketches, as concept art, but I still (sadly) need to scan them to show them to you all!
But I will upload them some way tomorrow evening.

There has just been added an extra character as well.
Spoiler for Chaki:
Chaki, an 11 year old who has been living under the unbearable circumstances of Section 64. A piece of Planet Z-17 (which is completely made by humans) that tore itself from the planet dozens of years ago and it has been floating around space until now. Thinking about the piece only being able to house about 140 people, you might be able to get a picture about the unbearable circumstances.

Chaki is, however, a sweet little kid who is lively as long as she is treated right. You sense that something is wrong though you can't grab what exactly. The feeling that her secret is bigger than you thought won't leave your mind for a second.

Update February 6th: I haven't been able to scan the sketches so, I'll try to do that as soon as possible...

Looking forward to seeing those sketches! :)
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I like 'Resting Mode'... That's a pretty creative way to say 'Exit'. ;8
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
No update but an announcement.
This project and Duskwind are suspended until my personal problems are solved.

I will continue both projects whenever I have some spare time, so don't be scared.
Both projects will be finished someday, the only question is when.

Sorry for not having informed you guys before.

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!: