RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anime Face Maker (Flash)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I was browsing through DeviantArt and I found this interesting Anime Face Maker.

http://gen8hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Anime-Face-Maker-v1-0-75897890

It's made by the same person who did the generator I used to make my avatar, so you know it's pretty good stuff. Although it's not specifically designed for RPG Makers, I think it could be used to to make some interesting facesets. Here's some examples I quickly made:

Credit obviously goes to it's creator, geN8hedgehog of deviantart.com.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:47:48 PM by Zylos »

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I like it  :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I guess this isn't as popular of an idea as I thought. Only 60 views and one comment.  ;9

Oh well, I'll still leave it here for people to take a glance through.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Hmm...this gives me a good idea to make an anime face-maker...
But I don't have DA account, mine probably deleted coz I never open it for 3 years. Lol
....but all the characters will be like my av, cutiez.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hmm...this gives me a good idea to make an anime face-maker...
But I don't have DA account, mine probably deleted coz I never open it for 3 years. Lol
....but all the characters will be like my av, cutiez.

I think you should go for it. All your avatars has impressed me, so if you make a anime face maker, with that styel, I would defintly use them.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Then..I'll have to think about that. =)
First thing first I have to start a new account at DA and upload somethin.

...Guess I have to figure it out when I have some free time for myself. =O

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
I loved it XD

it's so cute and it helped me kill alot of time.

Rep:
Level 86
Kool this anime face maker is quite gud

but there is another one which is quite gud and i prefur that one

gud job tho its still awesome