RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I lost it? Window replacement

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Okay, I am using RPG Maker VX.....

Where do I go to set my default window frames and pointers?

I checked in system like I thought it should be but can't find it there.
Booyah!

Rep:
Level 75
Are you sure it's not in the System folder?
It's named Window.

Here is my system screen.  If it is there, then I am blind maybe?
Booyah!

Rep:
Level 75
That's the System tab in the Database, you need to put it in your System folder ^^

Okay, you are going to have to explain even more, since I still don't get it.

I already imported it, there is something else I have to do to find the place to switch which window skins I am using?
Booyah!

Rep:
Level 75
Unless you have a script that lets you switch window skin, you are limited to only one.

Booyah!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here.

WARNING: This will change the windowskin of ALL VX GAMES YOU ARE MAKING.

Spoiler for:
Just edit the windowskin in the main RTP Folder...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
There are some nifty tools for editing and replacing windowskins in our VX scripts database, such as Woras' Christmas Giftbox from a few years ago. Also, there is Yanfly's Menu System Options which will not only allow you to change between several windowskins in-game, but also adds in-game volume functions independant of speaker volume. To make your own skins, I reccommend Wora's Windowskin Generator. I don't have the direct link for it, but I'll attach the .rar file.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:45:23 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I love you for this M00s.