RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[YERD] Menu System Options

Rep:
Level 84
Menu System Options
Last Update: 2009.05.09
By: Yanfly Engine ReDux

Introduction
The "End Game" option is quite possibly the most useless function in RPG Maker VX games. Not only does it have little functionality but its functions can be reproduced by Alt+F4 and F12. This script replaces "End Game" with a new menu altogether and giving the player some familiar options seen in many of today's commercial RPG's such as changing window skins, adjust sound volume, turning off animations during battle, and the like.

Screenshots

Script
Click here to view the main script.
Click here to download the Windowskin Starter Pack.

Instructions
HOW TO USE THIS SCRIPT

It's pretty simple and relatively plug and play.

Input this script anywhere above Main. It's plug and play outside of changing a few variables and switches, which will be listed below:
- If you have variables bound to variables 91, 92, 93, and 94, scroll down and bind them to unused variables.
- If you have switches bound to switches 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, or 96, scroll down and bind them to unused switches.

Then, download the windows pack, and create a "Windows" folder inside your Graphics folder. Input the windows pack there. You're all set to go.

Click here to download the Windowskin Starter Pack.

Compatibility
- Only if something else rewrites Scene_End (probably nothing)
Please report any compatibility issues and I'll try my best to fix them.

Terms and Conditions
Just give credit where due.

Credits and Thanks
- The centipede that bit my leg today. ;_;

Originally Found Here: Here
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:45:17 PM by Yanfly »
Side-battle systems are the lens flare of RPG Maker.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
great work
thank you very much!  :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Another good script. Nice job, Yanfly.

Rep:
Level 84
Updated~
http://www.pockethouse.com/rpgvx/scripts/menusystemoptions.txt

Now compatible with Woratana's NeoMessage and Modern Algebra's ATS2.0.
Side-battle systems are the lens flare of RPG Maker.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
A Good Heart starts with a Good Mind.
Awesome this is going into my game with credits to you! :)

Rep:
Level 82
I keep getting this Error Message.

How do I fix it?
You get busy Livin', or get busy Diein'... That's god damn right.
- Ellis Redding, (Morgan Freeman) Shawshank Redemption
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they oughta' say is... Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) Lord of War

Current Project: RoSL
Since I don't know scripting all that well, I can't help you with your error.

I can, however, direct you to an "updated" version of this script that I've been using without error. Here's the link to the newer one: Yanfly Engine Zealous Menu System Options

Hope that helps ya out a bit.

-Heart of Shadow-

"How can I be expected to save the world, when I can't even save myself?" --Sysolos(Return of a Shadow Lord)

Rep:
Level 82
That's cool, it does look much better, but I can't find the actual script to copy or download. where would it be?
You get busy Livin', or get busy Diein'... That's god damn right.
- Ellis Redding, (Morgan Freeman) Shawshank Redemption
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they oughta' say is... Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) Lord of War

Current Project: RoSL
On the right-hand side of the page is a box with some information in it, as well as a screenshot, you can find a link to the text file and the demo in that little box.

I've been working all day or I woulda got back to you sooner.

-Heart of Shadow-

"How can I be expected to save the world, when I can't even save myself?" --Sysolos(Return of a Shadow Lord)

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
GAMING IS FUN!!!!!!!!!! *throws ps3 pad at HD tv*
 :oYou ARE AMAZING!!! i am loving the script. Do you know how i can get more diverse colours? or do you think its possible to designate different colours to each sub-menu in the menu window?
i'm just asking randomly because i think that would be nice to see. :blizj:

(^_^)

Thanx a lot. I am loving it!! ;D
one does not just simply walk into Mordor

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
RMRK Junior
links broken
Nobody is perfect, therefore i am Nobody

Spoiler for:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I r teh necroposter!

But seriously, the window package link is broken and i cant find it anywhere on teh intornets. it makes me sad because this is an amazing script and i MUST have it. plz try and upload again?

lol what a noob.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:05:52 AM by Timothy »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
You can get the Yerd Menu System Options out of the kgc/yanfly plus demo on rpgmakervx.net

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=19726