RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*update*
Starting to write story sicne lery is busy with school I will take our ideas and finish this thing..

also lol..

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
hey Gratz on the top ten view things. And good luck with the story.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

havent given example of updated maps so here is one:

*image removed
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:58:10 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Same suggestion. Lol I pmed you so ya. Rep+
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Nice work Nouman. You're getting good at this.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks soo much!

(might sound corney, but that means alot comming from you)  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*says something vaguely modest*

And it's nice to hear something like that every once in a while! ;D

(AND START TALKING IN IRC YOU N00B)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, I'm trusted? Awesome! I bet I wouldn't be if I just joined and made about 10 other posts. Anyway, glad to be on the boat and remember friends, don't forget to smile  ;D sorry, I've been replaying FFX too much  :-\

As a first assignment, can I HELP make a website after I study up on HTML?

~Winged

EDIT: Whoa, my typing was reaLly stuffed up...EDITED  ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:48:20 AM by Winged »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sure.  ;D (friends smile)

ok, here is a screenshot....I am still stuck on wheater I am using it for this game or for another game....most likly will not be in this game, but its something to show my mapping.

(i was making a castle tutorial, then I got lazy so I stopped and this is waht I got up to.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:41:38 PM by Nouman »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nice mapping! I like it, much better than anything I can do. And also, with my comments, I might be harsh but truthful.

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hey, thanks! If I werent lazy as it reads that was going to be a mapping tut :/ but I went to far ahead and finished the map before I could screenshot the progress.  :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I love Legend Of The Dragoon man this game im really looking foward to. Your mapping is really good!
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I love Legend Of The Dragoon man this game im really looking foward to. Your mapping is really good!

thanks for the feedback.

*update*
eventing start is being re-done...I think it should be better :/

<3
Rep:
Level 90
If I had to re-do my eventing then I'd be re-eventing for ages. If your looking for script and need help, I could help as well and for audio, I have some handy sites once I get my memory back.

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
so far audio is pretty covered as it comes to LOD music since i pretty much have everything that was ever heard from an lod game  ;)
scripting is going good, nothing yet. MeTM is making my battle system (thanks alot meTM) and I hace the message system as well as some other stuff covered.

one thing we need is Charsets....but Im not sure who I want to make them since LOS was probally the greatest char maker I have seen....his chars owned and I was hoping maybe just maybe i can ask him to re-make a few.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Believe me Nouman, that castle is good

And by that i mean the good good.
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
maps look great Nouman. If only that tileset came with towers, it would be ultimate. Oh Well.

Man...Ill definatley try and do that art. Ive undergone some stylistic changes and maybe i could even draw some monsters while im at it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I saw a dark sprite somewhere in there: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12686.msg162577.html#msg162577 (download)

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Need any mappers or spriters?

Spiriters, yes! When you are free and can help with that send me a message/ or reply back to this and I will put up what I need. As for mapping. Umm im not too sure that i need help just yet. I am very new to this software, but i have been playing around with it and my maps are turning out decent, but I know at some time I will be stuck, so when I do I will message you with ingo.

need help in music? i can do it

You keep saying you can write music, yet I still have yet to hear a single thing of yours you've written.

Anyway, if you'd lke, I can help with music, but I'm not doing it alone (assuming Nightwolf can't or just isn't capable, not to sound rude, you just haven't proven yourself yet to my knowledge). Then again, I haven't heard the original music to LOD, so I may not be the best person for the job if you're wanting to maintain that feel. I suppose I'll have to check it out...

To both Nightwolf /  Halo:

Yes I will be needing help in that section. When I am sure what I need would you mind if i message you guys? I have not really thought about how much music/ sounds I need.

if you want to hear the original music from LOD:

http://www.rpgdreamer.com/lod/lodmusic.html

I already have downloaded all of them and are using them in my game, but It gets really repetitive.

I don't mind making some LOD or original music for you. So feel free to message me too... music is my main kind of thing, im a basssist so i know what keys go well and all of that.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
WHEN IS THE DEMO :)

Oh and i see u need a title screen maker i offer my skills to aid u  :tpg:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool, when it comes time if I cant make my own title screen, I will post a request. Hope to see you enter!

also there wont be a FULL on demo for a long ass time. I am trying to work on my eventing by doing various other projects like the zelda/pokemon stuff I am doing. All this will make me better when I work on this game which is my #1 priority.

Rep:
Level 88
When i saw LOD 2 i was like
OMMFG!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!
I own LOD and play it constantly...but for some reason i can never remember the storyline.....
I am downloading the demo...20Mb O.o damn it's gonna be good!
i would like to help but i just downloaded RPG 2k3/XP 3 days ago. i am currently taking computing science in university if this ends up taking a couple of years :P
Ever since i played the first one i have been waiting for some kind of a sequel....you make me happy  :tpg:
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, I can never find LOD at any game shops round here, is it really as good as it sounds?

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lets say, I have a PSP....and the #1 reason I have it is to play lOD on the go...its that good for a ps1 game.

also: atrocious, Thanks! I LOVE LOD, thats why I wanted to make a sequal/