RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Disk Repair

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So my 360 scratched Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare recently and I had the console replaced because the CD tray was unsafe. Now the disk still doesn't work and it's just got one circular scratch that goes all the way around the near-edge. Somebody told me something about a website where you can mail in your disks for a very small fee and they'll fix them just like new and send them back. Anybody know what website this might be? I forgot the name. Also, no point using disk repair fluid. That shit doesn't work well enough to fix a scratch like this. And I'm not comfortable with just throwing this disk out and buying a new copy if it can be salvaged.

If anybody has any suggestions (or knows what site I may be talking about), help is appreciated.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I had a minted PSX disc ages back, which I managed to fix by using the toothpaste trick, and then sticking it in the freezer for a few hours.

Most game stores have disc repair stuff, as well as most Rental stores, shouldn't cost too much either.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.